thirty eight | boiling rock part 2

Start from the beginning

"Good, we're all here. Now all we need to do is grab the warden and get to the gondolas." He said.

"And how do we do that?"

"I'm not sure." Sokka shrugged.

" I thought you thought this through!"

"I thought you told me it's okay not to think everything through! Sokka defended.

"Maybe not everything, but this is kind of important!" He said rubbing his forehead.

"Hey uh fellas. I think your girlfriend's are taking care of it."

The two watched as Suki and Mari ran through the crowds. Suki jumped onto a beam and swung Mari up onto the balcony, Suki flipping up from behind her. They continued to flip each other up until they were on the top balcony facing the warden.

Suki slid under one of the guards, grabbed one of the warden's hands and put  her fist inches away from his face.

"You wouldn't dare." He said.

"I would." Mari said from behind Suki, who bent backward so that Mari could kick the side of his face, spinning him around, so that Suki could tie his arms. Mari pulled down his headband to cover and tied it around his mouth.

"Sorry warden. You're our prisoner now." Suki smiled.

The guys came running to them, panting and out of breath

"We've got the warden. Let's get out of here."

"Those are some girls." Hakoda panted.

"Tell me about it" Zuko and Sokka mumbled.

They ran to the gondola station as soldiers shot fire at them. Zuko deflected it before yelling.

"Back off, we've got the warden!"

"Let's go!" Mari said as the fire benders stood down.

"Everyone in!" Suki said opening the door.

Mari glanced at the warden's office next to the gondola station.

"Wait!" She shouted running in.

"Mari! What are you doing?" Zuko called running after her, grabbing her hand.

"Zuko! Let go!"

"We have to leave!" He shouted.

"All the prisoners files are in there! I've spent these days helping everyone but myself! Please, Zuko. If I can't save her now at least let me find out where she is, so I can when this is all over." She pleaded.

"Mari come on!" Sokka shouted.

Zuko nodded. "Fine, we have to be quick."

"We?"

"Two eyes pairs of eyes are better than one"

Mari nodded and ran to the file cabinet.

"Whats the name?" Zuko asked.