"I thought I saw you run in here." Missy giggled, leaning in the doorway. "You talk to yourself now?"

"I really don't need this right now." Victoria glared at her. "Now, you're either going to tell me what you saw last night or you're going to leave and let me talk to myself in peace. Which is it?"

Missy just laughed as she stepped all the way into the bathroom. "You're always mean to me when you're stressed out. And do you really, really want me to tell you? Are you sure?"

"Missy." Victoria said in a warning tone.

"Okay fine. I came home around three, and I was all pissed because you left me, which wasn't cool by the way." Victoria wanted to snap back with that it wasn't cool that Missy left her to go get with some rich guy in a back alley, but she held her tongue. "I saw you in bed sleeping, and I saw him with you. So I thought I should, how you say, document the moment."

"You what?"

"I saw your phone by your bed, so I documented the moment. It should still be there if I'm not mistaken."

Victoria pulled her phone from her pocket and immediately went to her pictures. She couldn't believe it. Missy actually took a picture of them sleeping in bed together!

"Why? Why would you do this?" Victoria looked at the picture in shock. "You didn't post this anywhere, did you?"

"No, of course not. I thought you would want to do that. It's not everyday you find yourself in bed with your idol G Dragon, right?" Missy smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, this isn't funny." Victoria quickly deleted the picture from her phone. "You swear you didn't post it anywhere?"

"I swear. Again, I thought you would want to do that, because that's not my job. Besides, if I have, everyone would know by now, you would be fired, and that wouldn't feel good on my conscience."

"Missy, you don't have a conscience."

"Either way, I haven't done anything wrong. So you can either get over it, or get on him if you know what I mean."

"Shut up about it. This never happened between me and him, got it?" Victoria pointed her finger at her.

"Yes, I got it. Now come on. You have a schedule to attend." Missy grabbed Victoria's wrist, pulling her out of the bathroom.

"I really don't feel like going now." Victoria tried getting out of her grasp, but Missy wasn't having it. "I'll say I'm dying from a terminal illness or something."

"Quit being so dramatic." Missy pulled her down the hall. "Believe me. This whole thing isn't a big deal, but if you want to pretend like whatever you shared with him didn't happen then be my guest."

"Okay, I'll think of something." Victoria heard another voice closeby. It was him. How was she going to act like nothing ever happened? Now everytime she was near him, she felt nothing but awkward and afraid.

"Oh look who it is!" Missy grinned, which made Victoria want to rip her hair out. "I have a present for you!"

"Missy, please don't-" Victoria tried to turn and run away, but Missy tossed her into the boys, making her land in Taeyang's strong arms, catching her.

"Have fun!" She could swear Missy winked before she walked off. "Happy birthday, Victoria!" She now felt like making yet another list of why she was friends with her and whether or not she should set her on fire. Awkward silence filled the air, you could actually feel it.

"It's your birthday?" Daesung broke the silence from behind her and Taeyang.

"It-It was yesterday." Victoria choked out, her heart racing a mile a minute because she knew Ji Yong was staring daggers at her. Taeyang let her go, and she backed up while she composed herself. "I should get going then."