Chapter 8

Every Rose Has its Thorn

I Want You:

"No."

Jiyong started at the word in a shock. No? Why is she saying no? She had never refused him before like this. In utter confusion, he texted back with,

"Why not? I'm bored and I need you right now~"

Victoria looked at his eager words and laughed. He was being so pathetic and she found it so funny. So he only wanted her when he was bored? She decided to taunt him more.

"Well that's too bad, I guess you're going to have to finish off by yourself tonight."

She wanted him to go crazy for her, it was empowering. It was also the closest she could get him to having some sort of feelings towards her. Jiyong felt anger boiling in veins at her response. She couldn't be serious right now! He grunted as he called her so he could give her a piece of his mind.

Her phone rang and she saw his name on her screen. She bursted out laughing, imagining how frustrated he was. She was having something more with Kwon Jiyong, and he wouldn't even know it. She took a breath before answering.

"Yes?" She smirked, putting the phone to her ear.

"Tori baby, don't torture me like this! All I want is for you to come over like you always do." He whined. She loved it so she kept teasing him further. The angrier he became, the better this would be. She did like him a little mad after all.

"No, I don't think I will." She held in a laugh. "Like I said, you should be okay by yourself."

"Victoria, I swear to god if you don't get your butt over here, I'm coming over there."

"Oh I'm so scared." Victoria giggled which made her hear him growl on the other end. "What is the great G Dragon going to do?"

"Bend you over the nearest surface and spank you until you apologize to me." His frustrated voice was like sweet velvet in her ear. Just one more push and he was all hers the way she wanted tonight.

"You don't scare me you little dragon you." She talked to him like he was a baby.

That was the last straw, he couldn't take it anymore. "That's it! I'm coming over there right now! You stay right where you are Tori baby and prepare yourself for a bigger dragon." she heard him tell her before hanging up the phone.

"He is such a child." Victoria mumbled to herself before tossing her phone to the couch. "Hey, Missy?"

"What?" Missy called back from her room.

"Ji is on his way here."

"Whatever, I'm going out anyway." Missy came out wearing a different outfit.

"You literally just got home."

"I know, but a guy from the company texted me and asked me to come drinking with him." Missy ran her fingers through her hair as she walked towards the door in her tight white dress. Oh the irony of that... "Don't expect me to come home tonight."

"Sure thing." Victoria watched her leave. It wasn't long after that until she heard her phone ringing again on the couch. She sighed and went over to pick up the phone, seeing that it was Jiyong again.

"What is it, Mister Needy?" Victoria answered the phone.

"Don't call me that." She hears him reply. She knew he was pouting when he said that.

"Why not? It's obviously true." It was actually true for both sides right now.

"You're such a brat. Now let me in before someone sees me."