Chapter 19

Every Rose Has its Thorn

Find Me:

He saw her beautiful face in front of him. She was taunting and taunting, looking at him with a grin as if she were happy he was like this. He reached out to her, just wanting to feel her in his arms again. But she turned away and waved to him concededly, loving the torment she was giving him. She was reminding him of what he lost.

Jiyong tossed and turned in his sleep, the image of her never able to leave his mind. She felt so close yet so far. He ached to have it be real even though it hurt. He didn't want her image to become fuzzy or disappear. It was still clear as day now, but that could change at any given day. He had to get her back before it was too late. She drove him crazy in so many ways, he didn't deserve her, but he loved her.

She waved at him again like she were saying goodbye. He fell to his knees and reached out to her, feeling tears fall down his cheeks. She walked away, laughing at how pathetic he looked. The great G Dragon was now nothing but a desperate and pathetic mess, obsessed with loving this one girl he couldn't take letting go.

He gathered the will to pick himself up and chase after her. She couldn't leave him like this. Why did she enjoy torturing him this way? He regretted all the mistakes, wished he could undo them and start over, he wanted to work it out, he said he was sorry over and over. Why was none of it good enough? Why did he let her go?

It was like playing hide and seek. He saw her in one place but then she was gone and in another. He was turning his head left and right in search for her so he could go to her and ask for forgiveness. She was enjoying his torment. Once he found her again, he rushed over to her. Just when his hand was about to touch her face, she disappeared once again. Turning around, she was there.

"Victoria..." Jiyong muttered, turning onto his back in his bed. The sheets were all kicked to the foot of the bed, his hair was a mess from tossing and turning. In his sleep, he mumbled her name again, "Victoria, please."

He reached out to touch her face again. She took a step back, not letting him touch her. He clenched his fist and brought it down slowly, knowing what he had to say now.

"It doesn't matter how sorry I am or how many times I say it. I'll never deserve your forgiveness." He sighed in defeat and dropped to his knees in front of her. "If I could undo all of the wrongs I did, I would, but I can't. But I can forgive you. What you did to me, I don't even care. I deserve it. I deserve it because I'm nothing but a loser who's in love with you."

Victoria got down to his level and put her fingers under his chin so he could look at her. She smiled sincerely at first then leaned in to kiss him. He completely lost himself in the kiss, his arms immediately wrapping themselves around her to hold her close to him. He wasted no time deepening the kiss which she obliged to by putting her arms around his neck, one hand going into his hair. All he wanted was to have her again, now here she was. His lips were so desperate to mold perfectly with hers again. Now it was finally happening.

If he could, he would kiss her for all eternity. Just when he thought this long make out was going to be the start of them to be together again and turn into something more, or to at least hear her say she loves him or forgives him, she pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"You're right," She hissed into his ear, "You'll never deserve my forgiveness."

She was gone again. Jiyong stood up and took a moment to stomp his feet and whine in agony.

"Victoria!" He called out but saw no sign of her anywhere.

"Victoria..." Jiyong mumbled in reality, turning again in his bed and hugging one of his pillows. A tear fell while his fist gripped the pillow tightly then down came another tear, as if losing her physically hurt.