im in trouble-

It was only lunch time and Shinso didn't want to skip class as he needed every lesson he could get if he wanted to be the best hero but he didn't want to face the teachers. Shinso went to the roof. He wasn't gonna jump but he knew it was the only place where few people would be. He just sat there looking at the sky when Ectoplasm came up.

Ectoplasm PoV
I was told what happened in Aizawas class with Shinso and was asked to go find him and take him to recovery girl. I agreed and began my hunt. I went into the cafeteria and asked kaminari if he had seen Shinso. He said that he saw him go upstairs after class when he was waiting for him and that he was kinda rushing. Once i heard that i went upstairs. There was no where he could be on the second or third floor so i knew he had to be on the forth. There where a few class rooms a bathroom and the roof. I decided to check the roof first and there was a sad, tried Shinso. He was looking at the sky. "Shinso" i said to get his attention. He flinched and looked at me. walked over to him and sat beside him.
Yeah um there's gonna be a LONG-ish conversation and i haven't had to write conversations since primary school and my secondary school is so shit they didn't teach us so im gonna use the first letter of their names because laziness 😎👊 also uh end of PoV ;-;

E: Shinso are you alright

S: im perfectly fine leave me alone

E: im sorry Shinso but as school staff i can't do such a thing.

S: whatever. What do you want.

E: im going to take you to recovery girl.

S: why?

E: so we can get those horrible cuts off you.

S: i don't want them gone i deserve them.

E: Shinso.. I don't know why you are in this mindset but the staff and i will help you and the first step to that is taking you to recovery girl.

S: but i don't need help.

E: yes you do

S: uses quirk JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Shinsos PoV
I just used my villainous quirk on a teacher. I am in so much trouble. I get up and look at my phone. Its 12:26 so i have about half an hour longer of lunch. I head to my dorm to avoid everything. About 10 minutes later i successfully get to my dorm unnoticed. I just sit there with my music playing.

After a while i look at the time and Its 12:48. I have 12 minutes to get to class. I pause my music and head out the door.
End of PoV

Mr.Aizawas PoV ;-; :) (in class)
My class slowly start coming in Shinso being one of the first. Once everyone comes Mic comes in. I was in the lunch room the whole time and i didn't see Shinso so to see what he ate i made a new class assignment kinda. "Ok class we will start off with telling the class what we have eaten today going from the back to the front" once i said that i see Shinso covering his mouth and his eyes looking scared as hell.

Kaminari: a hamburger
Shinso: uh i forgot..
Aoyama: grapes and cheese
Iida: beef stew
Deku:Katsudon
Todoroki: soba
Urakaka: mochi
Asui: kero jelly kero
Momo: caviar
Jirou: sushi
Hagakure: squid
Ojiro: sandwich
Tokoyami: apples
Shoji: takoyaki
Koda: salad
Sato: cake
Sero: oranges
Ashido: okra
Kirishima: meat stew
Bakugo: spicy ramen