Chapter 56

Beastboy P.O.V
I look at Raven's door where Raven stood and then turn to the girl who smelled like her.

I was beyond confused.

"What's going on?"Raven said with no emotion.

There was something off about her, her eyes looked dull.

"She broke into the tower!"I said, I changed back to my human self.

"What's all the ruckus about?"Robin opened his door and yawned.

"There's an intrud-"I cut myself off when I turned to look back at the mysterious girl but she disappeared! "Wha?"Raven went back into her room and locked the door.

"Beastboy just go to sleep"Robin closed his door.

I find myself walking to my door looking at the floor trying to figure out what happened before my eyes.

No One's P.O.V
The two foreigners dashed out the Tower fearing they might bump into more of their teammates.

"That was close"Raven said.

The demoness felt like her heart was about to explode. Thank god she teleported fast enough or Robin would have gone on a whole investigation trying to find out her identity.

Although she was worried Beastboy might bombard her with questions tomorrow, she felt great.

The rush of adrenaline that she used to feel was coming back to her and she started to feel like her old self again.

The frill of making chaos was just what she needed to get back on her feet.

For the last few days Raven's been checking up on Terra trying to find out any new information on Slade and his plans.

Raven was stressed out about everything that was going on, her complicated love life, protecting her friends, studying powerful spells, keeping the city safe, it was slowly getting to her.

"So where are we off to now?"Raven said as they took flight.

"I think we should rob the mall of shopping, it is still open and I hear humans of our age like to explore it at this time"

They reach the building and Star was right, teens were running around and taking pictures, some were cosplaying as some of the Titans and other heroes.

"What's the plan?"Starfire whispered to her best friend.

"Scare them to their core"The sorceress smirked from under my mask. "Azarth Metrion Zinthos"She changed the colour of their powers to not give suspicion of them being the Titans.

The alien princess flew to the upper part of the mall.

Raven uses her magic to cut the lights.

"What's going?!"

"Stacy where are you?!"

"Why did the lights turn off?!"

They used their phones to as flashlights, Raven made them all explode by simply giggling.

She whispers a spell to see in the dark as the sight of their fearful faces amused her.

Screams echoed the mall, she blends into the shadows and made projections of phantoms and ghosts come into view.

She turned it up by making high pitched demon screams.