Sid and Sana sit quietly on the table having breakfast. Sana tries to look at him and smile at him but Sid doesn't look back at her. As Sumitraji goes into the kitchen to get yogurt, Sana hits Sid on his arm and whispers," Why are you not looking at me? What happened?" Sid doesn't reply and continues eating. Sana still trying to understand the change in him, asks,"Why are you angry again? Nobody hugged me right, except your mother. Do you have problems with that too?" Sid stares at her and says,"You call your driver, I can't drop you today." Sumitraji comes and Sana says," Dekho na Maa, your khadoos son is again not talking to me properly. I requested, like literally begged him to take me and he is showing attitude." Sid getting irritated says," Kya attitude attitude laga rakha hai. You have so many cars, then why me. I am not your driver." Sumitraji says," Uffo Sid. What is your problem? Her studio is on your way, so drop her while going and pick her up when you return.I don't want any more arguments." Sid looks at Sana who is smiling now and says," Stop grinning and get ready. I will be late."

Sana comes out wearing an oversized dress, sunglasses, scarf and hat. Sid looks at her and asks,"What's this? Listen Sana, I don't have time to enjoy your show. Stop your drama now." Sana starts to laugh and says,"You didn't want anyone to take my photos so I thought.." Sid completes his sentence,"So you thought how to make people stare at you more. Are you coming or I will leave?" Sana throws the hat and removes the dress and says," Done. Chalo."

Sid waits on his bike as Sana comes running towards him. It has started to drizzle. Sitting behind him, she says,"Why didn't you come inside?" Sid says,"Because I don't like the act you put up before everybody that we are the perfect couple, as we are not. " Sana replies," Whatever." She puts her hand around his waist in a more seductive manner and coming closer she puts her head on his back. It has started to rain even more rapidly. Sid says,"Move back." Sana does not reply but holds him tighter. As it starts raining even harder, Sid stops his bike on the side of the road, near an empty bus stop. He looks behind and says," Get down now." Sana making a sound gets down and parking the bike, both get under the shade. Sid removes his helmet and running his fingers through his hair says," Uffo, this rain." Sana extends her hand in the rain and says," I love rain. It makes everything look so beautiful. I wish you could sing or say poetry now. It would have just make everything so romantic. But you are a boring man who does not like rain. So expecting songs or poems from you is useless." Sid replies," This is not your movie where hero and heroine will sing and dance in rain." Sana says," Yeah I wish this would have been a movie and you my hero. But bad luck.."

Sana makes a face and gets out of the shade. Removing her scarf, she lifts her head towards the sky, allowing drops of the rain to fall on her face. She says," I wish yeh barish kabhi na ruke." Sid says," And we will be stuck here. Wow! Nice wish. Come back or you will catch cold." Sana looks at him and says," How boring are you? Come na." She runs back and holding his hand, pulls him towards the rain. Sid says," Stop it Sana. I am not coming with you. I don't like rain. Okay." Sana says,"Don't be a spoilt sport. Come na, just feel the drops of rain falling on your face. Trust me it is the best feeling in the world...please Sid..tumhe kasam lage meri.." Sid puts his hand on his waist and says," Yaar what is this. Hamesha kya yeh kasam deti rehti ho." Inspite of irritation, he allows her to take him into the rain. Sana says," Just spread your arms and lift your face. Do na." Sid extends his arms and lifts his face and closes his eyes. Sana whispers in his ears," Try to listen to the soft music of rain..hmm.." and she starts humming a song.

Sid for the first time in life feels so relaxed as the rain water washes away his stress and tiredness. The song Sana is singing comes into his ears. He gets engulfed into a different world that he never knew existed. He says,
"Barish ki bondon mein,
Aaj yeh kaisa khumaar hai,
Ranjishon ko Bhulane ka,
Aaj yeh kaisa khayal hai..

Dewana kyun ban raha hun,
Kya yeh mausam ka asar hai.
Ruhaniyat jo faili hai,
Kya yeh tera nasha hai.

Mat aayo paas mere,
Mat khelo iss dil ke saath.
Mujhe bejaan na samjho,
Sab sach Hai mere ehsaas."

Sid has no idea, he has said the words aloud. Sana never knew about this talent of his. She smiles and hugs Sid and says," YOU ARE AWESOME." Sid surprised by the hug looks at her and says," What are you..." But Sana looks at him with a smile and he forgets everything. Rain starts to slow down and Sid sees her face drenched in water drops. Sana says," You are a poet! Wow! You are great." Sid is speechless looking at her. He runs his fingers over her face and tucks her strand of hair covering her face, behind her ear. He holds her chin and lifts her face closer to his. He looks at her, not a touch of make up but still she is looking so pretty. He runs his finger over her lips and Sana closes her eyes. Sid brings his face near her feeling her breathe on him. A car passes by them, blowing horn. Sid immediately leaves Sana and back off. He goes towards the bus stop and picks up his helmet. Without looking at her, he asks her to sit. He gets on the bike and starts it. Sana, disappointed again, sits behind Sid as he drives away.

All the way both stay quite, lost in their own thoughts. Reaching home, Sid doesn't wait for Sana or replies to his mother asking him something. He gets into his room and to his utter surprise, he finds his bed replaced by a bigger bed. He comes out of the room and asks his mother," What happened to the bed?" Sana excitedly goes in to see the new bed. Sumitraji says," I had ordered it. See Sid, Shini will return tomorrow. I can't let you both adjust on such a small single bed. So this is my gift for your marriage." Sid replies," Was it necessary to spend so much money on something like a piece of furniture? " Sumitraji smiles and says,"Yes. It was. You will not understand. Now both of you go and change your wet clothes."

Sid does not go to his room but sits outside watching cricket. Sana comes out and says," Are you not going to sleep tonight or what? I am feeling sleepy." Sid without looking at her says," So who has stopped you from sleeping. You have your new bed, go and sleep." Sana sits down beside him and says," You know I can't sleep alone. Chalo na." Sid in irritation replies," Mujhe nahi jana abhi. Tum jao. I will sleep here tonight. Okay." Sana looks at him in surprise and asks," Dimag kharab hai kya? What's wrong with you? Stop showing attitude. You want Maa to wake up? No na then come." Sid rubs his forehead and gets up. Switching off the television, he goes into the room. The bed is not too big but a medium size, tucked to the wall. Sana goes inside and lies down. Sid puts the pillow between them and lies down. Sana says," You are a poet then. Never thought you could write poems." Sana finding him quite says,"The bed is nice na. Now we can both sleep here together. Maa is so sweet...Do we still need this pillow between us? You can't sleep properly with it." Saying this, she tries to remove it but Sid holds her hand and says," I might talk to you, listen to your crazy talks. But remember one thing, we can never come closer. This pillow will always remain like this. Always."

Keep reading and keep the love for this book like this only.. Definitely vote for this update by clicking the star icon and don't forget to comment. As I always ask for too many of them...
Love and much more💕💕💕💕💕💕💕