CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Začít od začátku

After the talk was finished, everyone went back to their seats and chatted until we made our way back to Los Angeles.

Renee

"I love you, Alex, so very much, but if you ever lie to me or withhold any information from me from this point forth...I honesty don't know if we'll make it." With my arms wrapped around Alex's neck, I pecked his lips and then walked from our living room to the kitchen where Rae sat in her highchair waiting to be fed.

"Mommy!" Rae squealed.

"Aw, how's mommy's baby, you must be hungry? Open up for the cheerio train." I said in an animated voice.

Rae opened wide and chomped at the spoon. The week I tried to stay away from Alex ended and Rae and I were back home. Our absence away from Alex took a toll on him from the look of him and our home when we returned.

Alex wrapped his arm around me from behind, kissed my neck and cuddled into my neck. "Baby, I love you and Rae and I swear I would never do anything so stupid as to jepardize the future we're creating." His hands moved down to my ridiculous sized belly and began to move in circles.

I'm glad we're home. Alex and I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and I was put on bed rest due to my size. I was curvy but still small at 5'0 so a belly filled with triplets...let's just say my stomach is now able to make it's own entrance into every room long before I do.

"You're not supposed to be on your feet for more than three hours a day. I'll wash Rae and then bring her to you along with your favorite snacks and Rae's things. Go rest." He kissed my temple and palmed my butt to make me move towards our temporary room. We moved to a downstairs bedroom so I wouldn't have to climb stairs.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." Alex replied.

"When is Ashley due?"

Alex watched me for a bit, obviously trying to read my face. "I think she's due August 15th or something lke that."

"Same week as me." I whispered to myself. Then I continued to move to our bedroom.

Alex did what he said he'd do, gave me a lingering kiss, kissed Rae's cheek, then left t meet up with m brother. Speaking of Andre he's been hiding something from me and I thought we didn't have secrets. That's okay though, I'll give him a few more days before I force it out of him.

Alexander

"I underestimated her." I said, looking at Andre. "It's not that I didn't believe you when you first told me about Savannah, I just think I didn't fully grasp how dangerous she could be."

"No one ever does, she doesn't look like a monster so people don't treat her like one."

I could see that. Savannah was 5'5 at best and looked like any more, someone that would do anything to protect her children.

"Now what's the plan?" Nathan asked.

"We break it to Renee and convince her to let Trevor stay with her when the three of us aren't around."I answered.

"That's gonna be fun." Nathan sighed.

"Let's go." I commanded.

I text Roy and Carmell from my car and told them to meet us at my and Renee's house to cook fo us. They reluctantly agreed. As far as I knew, Renee and Me'Shel weren't as close as they were before so there was no need to involve her. Hell, the list of people that had to know was already too long for me.

I then made it home a little after Nathan and the boys, and I talked o Renee alone in our temporary room.

She was mad about not knowing everything that was going on immediately as it happened but not angry with me personsonally. "Okay, so what you're saying is that I'll always have a shadow until...when?" She questioned.

"Until we figure out how to get rid of Savannah."

"Get rid of Savannah." She laughed. "You make it seem like you're gonna kill her."

"If necessary, yes." I answered.

Renee paled, her normally mocha colored skin was now a very dull lighter shade of brown. "Don't get caught." She finally whispered.

I kissed her forehead and called everyone into the bedroom so we could talk without moving Renee.

Roy and Carmell were furious. Roy, with his criminally involved family, offered a few hitman if we needed them. Carmell continued off of that with legal advice to avoid being caught if we do kill Savannah.

"So we're really doing this? I mean, we're really thinking about killing a woman in cold blood?" Renee asked, teary eyed.

I crawled into our bed beside Renee and gently pulled her into my side. Kissing her temple, I explained. "Savannah plans to take our little girl and sale her to some monster that will do horrific things to her. I'm not letting that happen. If I have to kill Savannah to keep it from happening, I will."

Renee dried her eyes with a nodd, agreeing with what I was saying.

"We're not gonna kill her, Sis, I promise. But since she's been here someone has already died. We don't wanna risk Savannah approaching anyone." Nathan said.

"That means you too, Carmell." Roy says, arms wrapped around Carmell's slim waist.

Carmell just crossed her arms over chest and looked away. After a moment, she spoke. "Okay, get out guys, Penelope, you can stay, we need to have girl time."

"Wait, I thought you said Granma Mandy was here too, where is she?" Renee questioned, sleepily, leaning into my side.

"She at the new place gettin' some shut eye." Trevor answered.

"Mmh." Renee replied.

"Hurry up and leave, we need to talk before Renee falls asleep!" She demands.

I crawl out of the bed, laying Renee on the surrounding pillows. I kiss her lips and leave the room with the rest of the guys.

*****

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading and I'm happy with the responses I've gotten so far.