"WHEN?! I WAS WATCHING YOU TWO ALL THE TIME! WHEN DID YOU BOTH TALK ABOUT IT??!" Minho shouted, stopping Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down while poking his cheek with his tongue. He looked up at Jimin with a smile to which Jimin nodded getting what Jungkook's smile meant.

Jimin walked closer to Minho and stood in front of him with an unknown smile which Minho couldn't understand, but within a blink of an eye he felt a burning pain on his cheek making him realize that Jimin just slapped him.... really hard.

"Keep your voice low" Jimin said with a menacing voice making Minho grit his teeth. The change in Jimin's demeanor was drastic. He couldn't believe this was the same Jimin he saw moments ago who was shivering with fear and crying his eyes out. And the worst part was, he couldn't even do anything about it. He couldn't even move.

"Next time, think twice before interrupting me while I'm talking. If you can be a psycho we can be too. Better than you" Jungkook said with a sweet smile.

"I will show you two!! This won't bring any good to you. Once I get out of here, I will make sure that you will beg for me to kill you!!!" Minho threatened, but Jungkook could only laugh at him.

"You will get out of here only to rot behind the bars. Hoseok hyung will be coming here soon. He's just busy catching your dog, Jiwoon"

Minho just gritted his teeth more looking away.

"I'll answer your question anyway. We don't need to speak to communicate with each other. We both used to text each other. That's when Jimin said it could be you, but still we didn't know what was your intention behind everything. All we knew was, you were trying to make Jimin look like a mental patient. So we had to act like we weren't believing him. Everytime you made someone appear in front of him we could see the figures through the cameras we installed. If you can cross us, we can double cross you" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"But then you used my own best friend against me... Wow!" Jungkook said while clapping his hands sarcastically.

"I swear, I really didn't expect him to be with you. Infact, I was so damn happy to meet my friend after so many years. We sure were wondering why the figures stopped appearing after Jiwoon came. When you came as a clown and gave Jimin that gift it was confirmed that you were behind all this. And I had to confess to Hoseok hyung everything because it was high time. I must say, at some point you really managed to create misunderstandings between us by using Jiwoon. I really thought Jimin cheated on me and out of rage I..." Jungkook paused to look at Jimin who averted his gaze and stared at the floor.

"...I uh..did something which I really really regret. I shouldn't have let anger take over me. Jimin kept asking me what happened but I..." jungkook gulped the lump clogging his throat. He was feeling really guilty of what he did.

"...I was being stubborn. I felt betrayed, but I couldn't even blame him, because I did the same, but then, Mina came to me and said you forced and threatened her to be in the bar that night. I realized you wanted to break the years of trust between me and Jimin. When I told everything to Hoseok hyung, he told me to check the footage of the bedroom of the time I found Jimin and Jiwoon sleeping together and that's when I realized everything" Jungkook said with a guilty voice looking straight at Jimin who refused to meet gazes with him.

Jungkook looked back at Minho, "That means you knew I was gonna go to the bar and that's why you threatened Mina to be there. And I hate to admit that I fell on that trap of your's. But, you can't break this relationship so easily Minho. The day I realized what happened, I told Jimin everything. Ofcourse I couldn't say that out loud so we again used to talk through texts and thankfully he understood me" said Jungkook taking a pause.