The First Name.

The next day I experienced the sight of Mr. Jones, again. I assumed he was about to go workout after dropping his children off since he was wearing gym shorts, a tight Under Armour shirt and sneakers. I could just imagine him getting all sweaty as he lifted weights and ran a couple miles on the treadmill. Now that's one gym I wouldn't mind going to. Too bad I was spending my day here instead. 

        As I was using the IPad to check a few of the children out from the classroom I was working in, I decided to snoop a bit and finally figure out his first name. I felt, for some reason, that knowing his first name would make this a little less weird. I clicked on his son Jaxon's room and then clicked on Jaxon's profile and tapped on 'personal information' ... there it was Rider. He name was fucking Rider. I giggled as I whispered the horrible connection to his name, "Rider... like ride her... I wouldn't mind if he did". "What'd you say?" Andrea asked. "Oh nothing, just talking to myself," I quickly replied. "Oh, I do that a lot," she said. 

        So, now I knew his first name. Now what? Do I start figuring out our wedding details? Our future children's names or how I am going to get Mrs. Jones out of the picture. It's strange how no one at the daycare has ever seen Mrs. Jones. Usually the mother and father drop their children off together or they switch off, one drops off and the other picks up, but I have never seen her. Realizing this just built up my hopes that he was actually single and that I actually had a chance of hooking up with him with out becoming a total home wrecker by destroying an adorable family. 

        I don't know if it's considered an obsession now, but I can not stop thinking about Rider. Thinking about how I could possibly strike up a normal conversation with out letting the other girls know that I am just as obsessed with this guy as them. The others didn't even try to hide their feelings for Rider, every time he entered the building doors half of them continually wiped the drool flowing from their mouths and they couldn't peel their eyes from him even though the children they were supposed to be watching kept getting hurt. 

        However, I knew I had the best chance of getting with Rider if he was single. All of the other girls were either already in a pathetic excuse for a relationship or they didn't seem like his type. My last relationship lasted a little over a year. It was pretty serious, but then I caught him kissing his best guy friend in my basement. It was the night of our weekly movie night and he begged me to let his friend come too. Which was already totally awkward, because it was him, me and his friend. I was upstairs grabbing some more snacks for us since his friend ate practically everything and when I was making my way down the stairs I saw it. Their lips were locked on each others and even after my ex saw me they didn't stop. I dropped the bowl of cool ranch Doritos and ran up stairs.

So, after that I haven't really cared to get into a relationship again. And how do I know that I'm Rider's type? Well I don't. But I'm just giving myself the benefit of the doubt. Not saying that I'm prettier than the other girls at work... but I was and I'm am not afraid to admit it... especially since there was a prize to be won.