Night Light.

As I entered the room as I could see was the reflection of Jaxon's night light. It was not bright enough to see anything. I searched for the light switch for a split second. I found it. Even though I turned it on I still couldn't see anything. My eyes were shut. I couldn't bare to see what could possibly be right before my eyes. My imagination started to get the best of me so I peeled my eyes open and I looked down. There laid a puddle of blood on the ground. I began to panic, and searched around the room for any trace of Jaxon. He wasn't anywhere, not under his bed, in the closet, or in his toy chest. He wasn't in his room.

"MACKENZIE! WHERE IS YOUR BROTHER?!" I screamed. I received no response. I wanted to sit my ass down on the ground and cry. How could this be happening? What was I supposed to do? My babysitting training did NOT prepare me for this type of situation. I pulled myself together and stormed out of Jaxon's room. "Jaxon! Jaxon! Where are you?!" I kept screaming his name throughout the house and to no surprise I didn't receive a single response. I grabbed my cell phone and started to punch in 9-1-1. I couldn't do that. If I call the police Rider will think I am capable and that I was not watching his precious children as well I should have.

So what was I supposed to do? Calling Rider or 911 was NOT an option. Should I resort to going to an orphanage? Look for a boy that resembles Jaxon and hope that Rider doesn't notice that it's not his biological son? I think he's too smart and aware to not notice. It would be much easier if he had like nineteen children, like The Duggars, he wouldn't miss one. But since he only has two it's hard not to realize one is missing. AH. Sitting there caused me to think of this situation in a more irrational sense.

I peered into Mackenzie's room and there she was sitting on her bean bag chair playing on her DS. I entered her room and crept over to her. "Mackenize," I said. Her eyes didn't move away from the screen. "Mackenzie, I need to talk to you," I said. And again to little surprise, her eyes was still locked on MarioKart. I caught myself screaming at her. "MACKENZIE, YOUR BROTHER IS MISSING. THERE IS BLOOD COVERING HIS FLOOR AND ON YOU. YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS. I won't be mad if you tell me the truth. We just NEED to figure this out. Tell me what happened..."

Mackenzie looked up and locked eye contact with me. "You want me to tell you what happened?" She asked. "YES. PLEASE. Just tell me." I could feel beads of sweat drip down my back. I was nervous for what words were going to utter out of her mouth. "Why? So, you can fuck my dad? He is going to be so upset that you lost his little boy... you'll have no chance," She said meticulously.