The Daycare.

I've been working at this daycare for a couple of months and to be honest I hate it. I am paid minimum wage to try to keep other people's children under control and to change their loaded shitty diapers. I'm not into it. But I have to save up for my new car somehow. It was either this or taking a job at McDonalds and with the way my last job at fast food restaurant ended I thought this was the best choice. 

        I just finished my first year of college and I was home on summer break. So, I was able to work as much as they were willing to schedule me. So that meant that I was there practically every single day from nine to six, with an hour break in the middle of the day. The people I worked with weren't too bad, I mean besides like everyone. Just in the matter of the few months that I have been here I have realized that my boss is a freaking psycho. I think she has a variation of bi-polar disorder. It really depends on the time of the day which mood you are going to catch her in. One moment she is jumping down my throat about the way I put the trash bags into the trashcans, how I raise my voice at the children too often, and that I need to watch my temper, but then another moment she is praising me for how well of a job I am doing. 

        The girls I work with are so two faced it's almost hilarious. It's only hilarious when it's not you who is experiencing their two-facedness. In particular there is this one girl named Jess who goes around talking to everyone and spreading every ones dirty little secrets, but acts like she is everyone's friend. Honey, get a grip, everyone obviously hates your guts, but they try to act like your friend so you will continue to come to them with juicy gossip.

        Then there is Andrea, she is probably one of the most stupidest people I have ever met. She works in the room with the preschoolers (so that means they are around four or five years old) and I swear she is on the same reading level as them. I'm not trying to be mean, but damn, when you can't spell the word "respect", especially since there is an infamous song that spells the damn word out, something is truly wrong.

     Surprisingly I have made friends with two of the girls there. They are the only normal people there, well besides myself obviously. Their names are Kai and Sarah too. We are always on eachother's sides and we are the first to come running to one another if there is a new rumor or some kind of dirt roaming the halls about the other. It doesn't take long for new rumors and dirt to spread in this place. We have a little over twenty employees. So as soon as someone hears something being said everyone knows every last detail within point two seconds. 

     I don't mean to sound like a total bitch. I just don't really have the strongest liking towards my place of work. And I know I'm not the only one. I constantly hear my mom complaining about the people she works with and just her work in general. Maybe it's hereditary?