situation.

After showing me around the house, it was time for Rider to make like a baby and head out. Obviously, I did not want him to leave. I wanted him, and I wanted him at this moment in time. But I was such a little bitch that I couldn't just force him on top of me. So, as he grabbed all of his things I just stood there. "Where are you going anyway?" I asked. "Just meeting up with some old friends from college for the weekend, nothing too crazy," he said as I nodded my head in response.

            Rider opened the door and stepped out onto the stoop. "Don't have too much fun!" I said. He chuckled and quickly responded, "Same to you guys, see you Sunday!" I shut the door behind him. I walked towards to couch and sat down. Two days I'll be here, with the man of my dream's two children. How in the world do I get Mackenzie and Jaxon to love me? I need them to love me so much that Rider will find it ultimately necessary to marry me right away. I picked up my phone and Googled: "how do I force my crush's children to like me", but surprisingly nothing came up. I highly doubt that I am the only one to ever be in this type of situation, if you could call it that.

            I slouched in the couch and grabbed the book I was currently reading. As I tried to read each line my mind began to wonder. I had to reread each line over and over again. I finally gave up reading. "What is Rider doing to me?" I whispered to myself, or so I thought. "Where's daddy?" I looked up at the stairs and there stood Makenzie covered in blood. "Oh my god!" I jumped up and ran towards the stairs. "What happened?! Are you okay??" Not a single word exited her mouth. As I examined her it did not seem as though the blood was coming from her. My eyes peered behind her and I could see a trail of blood. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screamed at her. I made my way past her. As I followed the trail. My worst nightmare was coming true. The blood was from Jaxon's room. The door had be shut and as I walked closer I could see a small bloody handprint around the door knob. I slowly grabbed the door knob and entered Jaxon's room.