At that moment, if he was not in a hurry to take Su Bei away, Su Xiaobao desperately wanted to rush and find the preperators.

Su Xiaobao: "Don't be afraid, it's alright now."

Su Bei shook her head, she didn't cry because of that.

In Su Xiaobao's eyes, just one afternoon has passed.

Only Su Bei herself knew that she experienced much more than that.

——

She and Su Xiaobao were born in the countryside. The woman named Su Mei disappeared shortly after giving birth to them.

Grandma Wang was the person Su Mei hired to take care of her when she stayed in this village during her pregnancy. After Su Mei left, Grandma Wang took pity on the twins and adopted them.

Their biological father was unknown, and biological mother ran away. In the eyes of other people, the twins naturally became bastards of unknown origin.

Growing up, she and Su Xiaobao suffered much from the blind eyes of the people around them, also they often be bullied by other children. Even their school life was pretty much the same.

What is 'go to the toilet together', unless her brain sick, she will never go with that group of troublemakers. She was forcibly dragged to the toilet by those girls. As for how their classmates reported to Su Xiaobao that make he think that she was voluntarily going with them, who knows.

Su Bei's last memory in this world stayed in that bullying incident.

When Su Xiaobao found her, Su Bei was completely unconscious and had a high fever.

Su Bei thought she was going to die.

However, when she opened her eyes again, she found that her consciousness had entered another world, inside another person's body.

She muddleheadedly spent a few years in that world.

During those few years, Su Bei had a bad time. The condition of that body was very bad, most of the time she can only lie in bed, reading book and studying. Everyone said that the high fever had burnt her out, but only Su Bei knew that she was not compatible with that body.

After living there for four years, she finally died because of an inflammation.

Those four years in another world are like an incredible dream.

And now, she is back.

---

"Su Xiaobao, you scare me."

"I didn't, when did I scare you."

"Just now."

Su Xiaobao's tone was sluggish: "I'm not scaring you, I'm mad at those people ... forget it. I won't scare you anymore. In the future, I'll do anything you want. Don't cry. "

" Who has the final say in our family? "

" You have the final say. "

" So am I your older sister? "

Su Xiaobao clenched his teeth:" If you say so. "
Satisfied, Su Bei lightly smiled, then touched her stinging cheek.

After rubbing tears and snots onto Su Xiaobao's clothes, Su Bei raised her head and looked at the person in front of her.

"Then call me 'older sister'. I want to hear it."

Looking into Su Bei eyes full of expectation, Su Xiaobao finally let out a reluctant voice "....older sister"