You're The Reason - Valentines Special

One Shot 8 

And it's that feeling I get everytime his face comes into view. The way my body tingles as he touches my skin. It's the way he loves me, it's how he loves. It's just him, anyone else but him would be completely wrong. He is my little piece of heaven, my place in the stars.

The day had started off relatively normal, the only thing that confused me was the fact that he wasn't there when I woke up, however I was greeted to an amazing lunch (consisting of three pancakes cut into hearts, with bacon and maple syrup drizzled over them) along with a bunch of roses in a vase on the table. My heart fluttered in excitement as I realised he remembered without me having to remind him, because of our jobs at WWE we both would lose track of days and holidays quite easily, and he always seemed to forget Valentines Day, every year ever since we started dating...it's been 4 years. 

Safe to say I scoffed the breakfast down like a champion before getting ready for the day, it was Monday so it was a special Valentines Day edition of Raw tonight. I hummed softly as I packed my stuff into the car before checking everything was locked before heading off to the arena for the day. That's when the second strange thing happened that day. 

Once parked I grabbed my things from my car only to be met by the Usos, I raised my eyebrows as they smirked at me.

"We've been instructed to be your personal bag carriers...just until you get to your dressing room" Jey chuckled and held his hand out for my bag

"By whom exactly?" I smiled, my heart beating rapidly against my chest

"Who do you think girl?" Jimmy scoffed, smiling as they grabbed my bags from my hand before placing a white envelope into my palm.

"It's from him" They smiled and I rolled my eyes opening the envelope up to see a roll of parchment inside. I took it and smiled as I read it, he really was putting out all the stops to make this the best Valentines Day ever,I don't want to make a scene

I don't want to let you down
Try to do my own thing
And I'm starting to figure it out
That it's alright
Keep it together wherever we go
And it's alright, oh well, whatever
Everybody needs to know

The Usos gave each other a knowing grin before linking me each side as we began the walk to the arena, I bit my lip gently, feeling like a high school girl who was getting secret love notes from an admirer. But at least I knew who my admirer was.

"Rach" Jimmy nudged me, I broke out of my thoughts and turned to see what he was looking at only to be met by the face of Brie and Nikki Bella, who were also holding a white envelope marked Number 2. They grinned at me as they handed the card over.

"You are one lucky Diva girl" Brie giggled and they moved out of the way to let us pass. I chuckled and opened the envelope 

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately that I love you?
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
And it's crazy that someone could change me
Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason why

How did I get so lucky? Plus, he wasn't the easiest of guys to get to open up but as soon as we started dating that didn't become a problem, he wasn't afraid to admit that I was his shoulder to cry on sometimes when things became to much. We pushed through the back entrance of the arena and I gasped in amazement as I saw a bunch of rose petals leading us backstage. The hallway dimly lit but the petals were easy to make out, I could see some more of the Divas and Superstars lined up against the wall as we passed them before stopping at...Randy Orton? I stared at him, confused, as he held the envelope.