**STRANGE (PART 3)**

°°Enjoy°°💝

Lannnnn...Z... Zhannn Wei Ying screams suddenly in fear...

Master...

Master... Master... a disciple said while running and coming toward a chamber which envelope in darkness and moronful silence. He's trembling in fear ,
painting and gasping for breath probably holding a thing in his hand. Sweat beads all appeared on his face and shivering of the fear of catch out by someone.

Master...he whispered in tremble voice almost gulping a lump of dry muscles movement.

But another one didn't reply anything. He still sat like a effigies.

Master... I brought what you said, I had stolen the thing that you want me to  bring it to you.disciple said in cracked and terrible voice while handing over the thing to his Master.

Really... really...haha.. really you brought it for me another one said in eccentric voice... hahaha... hahaha you brought it...you brought it another one yells in freak tone while laughing like a maniac one .

Y..yes master that disciple said he was still shivering on fear.

Hahaha... hahaha I can't believe this you did it... another one said while roaming around to disciple who's quivering there , suddenly he grabbed the disciple by his throat and moved closer to him while staring at him in whimsical note.

Are you sure that nobody has seen you...hnn... another one said tightening his hold on disciple's neck trying to strangle him to death.

Are you sure that no one seen you stealing it from lanshi chamber, are you... another one tightennend his grip even more while the other one gasping for each and every breathe.

Y..yes..mas..master...no..no has s..seen me disciple spoke up with much difficulty trying to breathe in some air but another one was already choking him to death.

Please..pl..please... Master s..spare me that disciple pleaded .

Another one suddenly loosen his grip from the disciple neck who's pleading for mercy and begging for his life, his body collided into the surface like a broken piece of glass he cough so hard with mouthful of blood he groaned in pain while holding and caressing his throat.

Go I had pity you... another one said while sitting on a bench and holding on to a thing which has been stolen out from the lanshi chamber...you know you did a splendid work... poor you... hahaha.. he laughed maniacally while watched over the thing which he had holding in his hand.

He turned to the window side facing the new born lit of dusky moon ...he smirked  sinfully while placing his hand near to his eyes while glaring over the pot .

Wei Ying... hahaha...Wei Ying... Wei Ying.... hahaha he yells and repeatedly ranting out his name and laughed maniacally.

What do you think you slut hoe you will snatch away my love from me... another one grinned his teeth while clenching his fist...no!!no!!no!! Don't you dare don't even think about that... I'll never let this happen...he said hoarsely while smirking.

Ahhhhhhhhh...he sighed deeply and again went to his place and placed the pot infront of him on the table , you know what I love him and no one else is authorized to have him he's only mine and belongs to me...he said still glazing  the pot continuously...no one...no one...
He cannot belong anyone ,he's only mine... hahaha...not even yours...hahaha he's only mine he laughed evilly like something possessed over him...whole  room which merged in darkness and moronful silence earlier ,now filled with eccentric voice of laugh .