**CONFRONTATION**

°°Enjoy°°❤️

Cold wind is blowing with slightly brighten sunshine sun rays and scenic peace spreaded in the environment yet surrounded by chirping clamor. A sky with pink and bluish sprouting clouds creates a feather light atmosphere.

A slender beautiful figure in a white hanfu with white Jade skin , snowy white headband Robb on his forehead ,light eyes long lashes , stands in gusu lan sect garden with one of his hand in his back rested on his slim graceful yet strong waist.

He was watching the dew drops which fell on grasses were shinning so much like it was not a dropletss but diamond crystal.

After long time , almost 3 days later he left from library pavilion. Nobody had seen him in that time except his own brother...infact he didn't want to see anybody, except one. He himself is a living symbol of peace but there's a waves of storm inside him.

"Wangji"...

Lan xichen was there and watching his brother .

Lan Zhan turned out and said "brother"

Wangji is there anything that's bothering you you know you can share anything with me , I can see that something is bothering you ... said lan xichen.

Mnn...Lan Zhan replied. He could not neglect his brother's worry for him but at the moment he don't know how to explain the situation with lan xichen.

___________________________

"A'xian how long will you take to sleep" Jiang yanli said while caressing Wei Ying hair softly and Jiang cheng stands besides Wei Ying bed .

They were hoping for a Wei Ying could behave normal, they don't want to see any tears in his eyes they wanted him to be happy when he woke up.

Wei Ying slightly opens his eyes and passed a beautiful sweet smiles to his shijie.

Jiang cheng and shijie take a sigh in relief. They were happy that Wei Ying wasn't upset.... Wei Ying greets good morning to his elder brother and sister.They nodded in responsive and Pat his head again.

A'xian get up look how nice the weather is ,how about if three of us go for walking around the sect... Jiang yanli said

Wei Ying nodded willingly... after doing breakfast they went to walk around. Jiang cheng was very happy and feel relaxed to see his brother happy.

"Wei Ying don't you want to meet Lan Zhan ??"Jiang cheng asked .

Ahhh... Cheng'ge why are you talking about him he didn't do care about me , can't you see he didn't come to me in these days.

Wei Ying was moving suddenly that his steps stopped ,accidentally Wei Ying eyes fell on the other side of garden. At first he moved his eyes from there but he thinks that it's ain't my fault** then why
Should I.

Wei Ying glancing at Lan Zhan who was standing besides his brother in sect garden.Lan Zhan did not looked at others ,he was only looking at Wei Ying. Feeling lan Zhan gaze Wei Ying looked up to other direction.

Lan Zhan and lan xichen moved towards Wei Ying and his elders. They present bow to each other🤗.

"Wei gonzi how are you,you looks weak and ill "... Lan xichen asked. Ahhh... he's fine Jiang cheng answers to lan xichen, lan xichen was unaware of the issue that happened. Of course they will have to tell him but not now .

"Let's talk outside"... Lan xichen said. Jiang cheng and Jiang yanli nodded in responsive manner. Everyone left one by one....

_____________________________