**DOWNHEARTED**

No...! sorry

Wei Ying felt a deep pain inside his heart...he don't know how to react what to do, Wei Ying was unable to say a word his eyes filled with tears Wei Ying closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you I know it's not easy to love someone in return. Than.. thank you for listening to me"... Wei Ying said.

Goodbye... Wei Ying said

Wei Ying are you ok other one asked...

Yes..ss... I'm absolutely fine... Wei Ying replied.

Wei Ying pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart is broken and heavy. Its pains my heart to see you go away. It's feel like something piercings in my heart . My heart torn I want to cry but I can't do this in front of ....whom I loved .

It's deeply hurts when I said goodbye I know we are going to live together in this place

It's deeply hurts when I said goodbye I know we are going to live together in this place...my heart jolted with the disappearing shadows even you didn't say goodbye I really don't know how to deal with it.

If for once you could understand for a bit how much I truly fallen for you my love has grown between the month as we have lived here. Tears started rolling from Wei Ying eyes uncontrollably . he started crying hysterically.

3rd person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei Ying never really worried about anything,no matter what he comes across . He don't know how to solve this feelings .He walked towards his accommodation place with his arms behind his back.

Wei Ying don't want to show his miserable condition to his shijie...he directly moved to corridor.

A'xian come here and eat some food.. Jiang yanli said to Wei Ying. But he didn't gave any response.

Xianxian...what happened, don't you feeling hungry?? Jiyang yanli asked Wei Ying.

Still Wei Ying didn't replied...

Jiyang yanli sits nearly to Wei Ying.. a'xian what happened don't you want to share with your shijie... yanli asked while caressing his hair.

Wei Ying try to control his tears but they were threatening to spilled.

Wei Ying holds shijie lap and burried his face and started crying miserably.