**STRANGE(PART 1)**

°°Enjoy°°💝

Hi there everyone ...

We are few updates away from the core of this story. Initially this update is the first step towards our core concept of the story . Actually it's was the first point which clicked out in my mind for writing this story... for a bit you will definitely feel nostalgia...so I apologize in advance...hope you will find out it interesting .

It's another beautiful and peaceful morning in gusu lan sect and day seems asusual like before but the things already changed... relationship, relationship between Lan Zhan and Wei Ying , pious and pure which strengthen their bonding they can connect and hold to each other from their past to passionate future, from fears to console, from soul to soulmate . Their bonding,vibes captivity were undeniable.

Chirping clamor surrounded the lanshi chamber all disciple and their their master from different clans sat down there while mumbling around the consent.

All disciple were chirping there in absence of yunmeng trio ,Jade brother and laoshi Lan qiren.

Nhhhh ...nhhhh it's not about the Wei Ying and Lan Zhan . They were busy with the result of upcoming week because it's going to be their last week in the gusu lan sect, after that their three months discipline going to be end for which they all had been there.

Lanshi fell into silence after tapping sounds of footsteps a sound of someone walking can be heard , indicating that someone was coming ...it's non other than yunmeng trio siblings and with Jade twins. Lively , peaceful chanson aura surrounded the lanshi when a sudden beacon seen shinning and two man in white robes appeared a familiar faces wore the headband ribbon with clouds pattern and a Jade token(tassel) hanging on his waist , skin was fair and features both refined and elegant.One  in Light honey azure eyes with frost and snow expression yet peaceful and better than ever before holding a sword on his hand while other one holding a flute on his left hand with black eyes and reticence face and a curled up lips.

A small smile curled up on Lan Zhan's lips because of the presence of person besides him in a white outer robes with a white inner clothes having a thin blue color stripe, with his black long hair half tied in a ponytail with red long ribbon .A lotus pattern printed on his shoulders as same as his siblings . An almonds shaped greyish black  glittering and piping eyes , with sugary plumpy lips which jewels with honey drop smile . He enters with his elder brother and sister in lanshi almost in the same time when Jade twins entered.

In meantime laoshi Lan qiren also enters into the chamber, all disciple took their place. Master Lan qiren started his lessons and seems too engrossed in his teaching while someone started feeling drowsy , after being here for so long their learning sessions also came to an end but Wei Ying's nature doesn't change at all. He is used to be moving around all the time until a soft snoring sounds surrounds him... he turns to look out at Jiang cheng but he already slept there on his table behind shijie yanli place. Than he turns toward lan Zhan to look at him he looked at him with half opened bickering eyes, he passed a sweet smile when Lan Zhan returned a glance to him with mesmerized smile. For Wei Ying it worked as opium, his heart Skip a bit and his drowsiness flee away from the groundsel of eyes.

He quickly turned to the front his cheeks warmed up and stained with crimson red flush he feels shyness , and by mistake had split some ink on his table. Cluttered, he tried to clean it with a piece of paper hurriedly and got himself paper cut...he gasped in pain Ahh!...it was a deep cut and bloods poped out from  cut, while Jiang cheng woke up from the sudden low scream of Wei Ying. Lan Zhan worriedly seek out at Wei Ying he narrowed his eyes ,there's concern for Wei Ying in Lan Zhan's eyes. Shijie yanli also turned back in panic .