**DISARRAY & AGONIZE**

°°Enjoy°°❤️

(I don't know... stop asking me... I don't want to talk about him...)

It's has been three days Wei Ying didn't become normal. His heart still aching whenever he remembers that evening. He's feeling upset he doesn't even doing anything irrelevant. Sometimes he sobbed like a small child.

Jiang yanli and Jiang cheng don't know how to console his little brother, they felt hurt whenever they saw their little Wei in such condition.

They are missing his naughtiness, his liveliness ,giggles and all those mischievouswarm activities. No one heard any clamor these days... no mischievous activities,there is nothing happened.

A'cheng I can't see him anymore like this... please do something to change his mood I want my naughty little brother back... Jiang yanli said to Jiang cheng.

Jiang cheng tried his best ,but at the end of the day they have nothing to offer him and nothing to console their brother. The whole environment filled with the silence of Wei Ying whom they cherished the most in their life. Being the smiles of everybody who now turned into a puddle of silence.

Wei Ying if you still sit like this... I'll beat you, I'll eat whole lotus pork rib soup, I'll bring doggies... Jiang cheng tried to threaten him.

Still Wei Ying didn't give any reaction...

Jiang cheng... went near to Wei Ying and cupped his face gently.

Listen..." I know it's not easy to stay reasonable when something bad happens and it will definitely take time to forget all this but it doesn't mean we just leave everything...ups and downs,dusk and dawn is a part of life...right. who knows if something better would be waiting for you in near future.

"You didn't lose , that person lost you"...okk you are rare and precious in this whole earth,get it. Most of the person don't know the value of precious one.

Wei Ying smiled a bit after hearing those words from his brother...

Aiyaaaaaa... shijie look,look my little brother smiled... look at those bunny teeth... Jiang cheng said.

Wei Ying started crying again but with tears of happiness that he received love,condolense from his lovable family... Jiang cheng hugged him immediately... Jiang yanli come to accompany them ,she also hugged them.

Trio yunmeng siblings starts sobbing in each other embrace

Trio yunmeng siblings starts sobbing in each other embrace... Wei Ying you are rude...why did you make me cry... Jiang cheng yells at Wei Ying and again hugged him.

Okk..okk... promise me you will be normal from tomorrow... you won't cry anymore...okk... Jiang cheng said.

I promise... Wei Ying replies.

Just remember one thing for forever...we will always stand for you, to love you, we always do care for you and we will. We would always stands besides you , no matter if someone else doesn't do care, don't love you and doesn't stand for you... but we will always be here together for you.

Wei Ying again started crying...

Now what... what happened... why you are crying now... Jiang asked.

Shijie... I'm hungry... I'm starving... I'm hungry... hungry... hungry Wei Ying whined.

"Lai...lai...see I cooked your favorite soup"Jiang yanli said.

Jiang cheng and shijie take a sigh in relief...

(Lai ~come in Mandarin)

______________________________

Lan Zhan pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's has been four nights and three days they didn't meet, not even seen a glimpse of your.

My heart is aching I couldn't control it. I'm not able to eat and sleep properly, I am not able to do my work properly. Most of the time I think about your brightest smile and your clamor activities... I have never felt anxiety before, never got this feeling before. Some kind of fear forming inside me... what have you made me... I wasn't like this before.

I have been hearing that you are not doing good . I have heard that, that you are not eating properly... I heard that you are not doing anything which is mischievous. You are not okay you are upset... I wish you became like same, the way you were.

In such a short span of time, you impacted my life in a way that no one else ever could. I don't know about anything right now I just want a glimpse of your shadow. Other informs me about how you are doing and its painful.

3rd person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stayed there in the library pavilion within this time, he felt numb and broken in the inside. A completely wavering while hollow feelings surrounded him, looking lost and bothered.

He kept staring at the door of library maybe he(Wei Ying) come from somewhere... drowning himself in those beautiful memories he gets to share with the person whom he cherished the most. He thinks that he might not even get a chance again to be with him...what if he don't believe and denies the truth.

Lan Zhan is still waiting for him with teary eyest for the chance he come...he sits besides the door hoping for Wei Ying visitation just in case .we hadn't talk , I hadn't seen you.... thinking about him, he doesn't even remember when he slept.

To be continued...

08.07.2020

Sorry for my grammatical mistake🙏🙏❤️❤️

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️

Guys if it's possible please give review how my story goes on...is it ok or bad??

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️