Imagine 27

So I saw this pic on Instagram and I was like "OMG mazerunnerandlionkingihadanimaginethinglikethatonWattpadomgomgomg." Even though its newt that picked the movie and not Minho I still found this hilarious.
On another note does anyone have a Newtmas, Thominewt, Tominho or Minewt fanfic? Or know of a good one? Also I LOVE reading imagine stories so if anyone knows of some good ones (they can be any fandom) or writes an imagine story I would love to read it (if I haven't already lol). Or like a story that uses you and y/n (2nd person?) I also need recommendations for. Thx guys I owe you one!

(Ps sorry this is short I wanted to make one before school started back up)

Where he takes you on your first date (AU)

Thomas: Since he's a classy bro, Thomas took you out to a new Italian restaurant where you both got pizza. Afterwards, since there was an ice cream place nearby, you both walked around the park just eating ice cream and talking until it was almost midnight.

Gally: It surprised you when Gally asked you out to go rollerskating since that wasn't usually his thing, however, once you both got your skates on, you found out he was crazy good at it. It made you embarrassed that you kept slipping and falling but Gally was always there to put a hand on your waist and help you keep going.

Minho: He thought it would be weird to ask you to go on a run so instead he asked you to go to an Amusement Park. You both loved the roller coasters and seeing your faces in the pictures. Minho even sang a Ke$ha song in karaoke earning a round of laughter and applause from everyone listening. Even if you did get sick from eating 3 bags of cotton candy it was still an amazing date.

Newt: Since Newt knew you loved seeing London he asked you out to go on the London Eye with him. Newt waited in line beside you cracking jokes until you had a stitch in your side laughing. He loved seeing your face light up when you could see over all the buildings and even held your hand at the top making you blush.