Imagine 7

Okay so this is for Haley_da_hobbit because I haven't been writing any Gally ones and she wanted me to so I'm going to try a few.

How he treated you your first day in the Glade

Gally: Was rather rude to you when you first met, but when another glader tried to kiss you against a tree, Gally was there to kick him away and yell at him to never bother you again. Let's just say you forgave him for his attitude.......

Newt: Was kind but treated you like you were just another male glader. He was a strict enforcer of Alby's "don't bother the girl" rule and didn't try and show any interest in you so he wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable. Truthfully, he thought you were beautiful when Alby first helped you out of the box and was always regretting that he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend sooner.

Minho: You know how people call Zart "Zart the fart"? Well people have started to call Minho "Minho the flirt."

He always was making subtle yet obvious pick up lines on you and didn't stop until you finally addressed that you like him. The first thing he said when he saw you was, "Guys, I think I got sting by a GRIEVER, it seems I'm hallucinationing. Does anyone else see an angel?"

Thomas: He was the greenie before you came and became your best friend. Since no one told him anything when he came he didn't want that happening to you too, so he explained everything and you two became best friends.