Imagine 18

This will be combining two requests: @BrunaGomez  and @FeliciaSteelersgirl. I do have all of your requests in my note section i just have to write them one by one which might take a while.

(Thomas is your big brother in this, i don't know how you know that but just go with it)

You were practically fuming with anger while Alby just stood there with an annoyed look on his face. "I don't hate him. I DESPISE him," you hissed through clenched teeth. On your left was the Queen of the Slintheads who grunted in ill-tempered agreement.

"Slim it, yeah? I've been hearing your complaints 'bout him for ever since you shucking got here," Alby snapped. "So suck it up 'cause no jobs gonna get done if we just sit here and cry to the creators to come save us all day. Homestead's 'bout to keel over so it's either you two fix it or everyone can just sleep in the shucking trees!"

Spit flew from his mouth as he yelled and after Alby had walked away you wiped it from your forehead. Gally, you saw out of the corner of your eye, looked redder than Frypan's tomato soup and was tensed up almost like he wanted to run after Alby and start beating the klunk out of him. "Whatever," he turned to you and gave an ugly sneer. "We start tomorrow. Get up early, meet me outside Homestead and don't be late or else I'll make sure that you get sent to the grievers." 

"Slim it! I got an earful from Alby i don't need another shucking lecture. I'll be there," you didn't dare look away and it wasn't til Gally grimaced and started walking toward the kitchens when you finally looked at the open maze doors. Thomas should be back soon, you thought to yourself, slowly calming down. You  crossed your arms and walked over to were a few of your glader friends were sitting.

About ten minutes later you saw your brother running out of the maze into the map room. Minho was holding open the huge metal door for him but he still stopped to give you a small wave before disappearing down the steps. When he emerged you got up and excused yourself before running over to him. 

"What's up shuckface?" he laughed. You rolled your eyes at him and playfully shoved his shoulder, "Shut up! Did Alby tell you?" Thomas nodded and bit his lip trying not to laugh, "I am really sorry." You roll your eyes again and turn on your heel, "Yeah right."

The next day you rolled out of bed groggily and threw on a jacket over your mud-stained t-shirt. When you arrived, however, you found Gally nowhere to be seen. "Seriously?!" you complained to yourself kicking the side of Homestead. A chunk of the wood fell off left a couple splinters in the squishy part of your shoe. I guess Homestead really DID need some repairing as well as an expansion. 

You sat down against the wall and started counting, 1,2,3,4... You eventually lost count at three hundred and still had to wait ten minutes before the greasy haired jerk emerged from the Homestead doors with a sly smirk plastered on his face. 

"Well aren't you here early?" his sarcastic, crooked smile almost made you want to knock out a few more of his yellow teeth. "Yeah. Anyway i just want to get this over with so let's get started," you snarled at him. 

By midday you two had ripped apart the west-most wall leaving a gaping hole in Homestead. After a lunch of ham sandwiches and complaining up a storm to Frypan you got back to work trying to avoid even looking at Gally. Slowly you began forming the structure of the new wing of Homestead and he had done the same. 

Gally was actually awake before you were the next morning but was in a worse mood. "HURRY UP SLINTHEAD!" he yelled at you almost eighty times before you even had a chance to wake up. 

Gally was only getting angrier and you figured you should start roof repairs to keep out of his way. With a sack full of twine, branches, shingles and leaves you climbed up the building, scratching your arm pretty badly in the process, and started weaving and hammering. 

"ARE YOU DONE YET?" you looked over the edge of the roof and glowered down at him. "No, actually. I'll come down when I'm done," You stood up and walked confidently a few yards on your newly crafted masterpiece. "See? This is why I do roof repa-" suddenly you stumbled and your heart hitched in your throat. 

You gave a short scream as you tumbled off the roof, positive you would break a leg at the least. Just seconds before you hit the dirt something caught you. SomeONE would be a better way to put it. Your head snapped back and you wheezed as the wind was knocked out of you. "WHA?" you opened your eyes wide coughing and turned to look at the owner of the stiff arms that had caught you. 

Gally's face was not what you were expecting. He looked almost as if he was the one that fell off the roof rather than you and his heart beat was just as fast as yours. "Gally?" you whispered feeling a weird aching in your chest. He didn't speak for a second, still shocked at what happened. You noticed he looked more vulnerable, more like what the greenie's looked like when they first arrived in the glade. His features weren't as ugly or mangled, they seemed to look more normal and clean-cut. 

"I.. uhm.." he stuttered. Suddenly he seemed to realize what happened and set you down quickly, "Stop clowning around. Get back to work." He wrinkled his nose but didn't yell at you. For the rest of the day you avoided each other and at night, when you were in your bed, you stared up at the makeshift ceiling with a footshaped hole in it and had the weirdest thought.

Maybe Gally wasn't a TOTAL slinthead.