Imagine 4

Sooo I wrote this because I was bored and it's fluffy so I'm putting it here. It's a Newt one so..... If you want to skip it I suppose you could but that's crazy talk.

"Klunk for brains!"

You turned at Newts Stupid nickname for you and saw him jogging up beside you with his knife in hand. "Can you meet me but the deadheads in 10?"

You nodded, he was one of your closest friends, if he asked you to meet at midnight in the maze you probably would've considered it, "yeah I guess, I have to help Frypan with dinner in awhile so as long as it doesn't take too long...."

He smiled, "Good that, see ya in 10." With that he ran back to homestead where Thomas and Alby were talking together. You looked over by the kitchen and saw your friend Teresa peeling potatoes and putting them in a pot. If she had heard what newt was asking she would have made some snarky comment about him going to ask you to be his girlfriend. Teresa was absolutely certain that Newt had a gigantic crush on you but that was extremely doubtful. Newt was a close friend and that was that.

10 minutes later you took a seat by Ben's makeshift tombstone and waited, winding a piece of grass around your fingers. Newt still hadn't arrived five minutes after you had first sat down and you got up to go. If Newt wasn't coming on time, why bother coming, besides you had work to tend to.

You were halfway back to the forest when you heard someone "ahem" behind you. "Where do you think you're going?" You turned about to say something when the person shushed you with a kiss. You could feel the person smiling and when you stepped back to see who it was, they still were.

"So what's for dinner Klunk for brains?"