30

"Louis, please hurry." Harry moans out, his fingers wrapped around the back of Louis's neck. Louis, who was currently busy sucking a love bite into Harry's neck.

They both woke up early this morning with soft smiles plastered on both their faces. Harry had woken up first, but after shuffling around to be able to face Louis, he accidentally awoke the older boy up as well.

"Morning, love." Louis had said his accent thick, and his voice rough from sleep, with his eyes half lidded. It was so simple and non sexual, but it still went straight to Harry's cock.

He's used to waking up with morning wood, but not when his incredibly hot boyfriend was next to him. He felt almost embarrassed, but when Louis pulls him playfully on top of him and notices the state he's in, the way his eyes darken is worth it.

"You drive me absolutely crazy." He groans and kisses Harry feverishly. That's how they ended up here. Louis has prepped Harry quickly, with his skilled fingers, and now Harry was seconds away from having Louis inside him again.

"Patience, baby." Louis asserts but rolls the condom on before applying the lube. He's about to slip inside, when Harry decides he wants to do something.

"Can I ride you?" He asks softly, and only a little above a whisper. Louis's mouth falls slightly open as he stares down at Harry, his blue eyes still dark.

"Y-yeah, whatever you want darling." Louis finally composes himself only stuttering a little. Harry giggles at his reaction, and the way Louis hurries to prop himself up against the bed.

Harry crawls over him, straddling his hips. Before he can do anything, Louis brings him down for a kiss with his hands wrapped around his neck.

Harry loses himself in the kiss for a couple seconds, before reaching down to take ahold of Louis's cock and slowly sitting down on it.

Louis pulls away from the kiss to moan with his head thrown back, "You're going to me kill me, I swear, you feel so good." Louis praises Harry who's trying to concentrate on moving his hips slowly.

Harry finally finds the right rhythm of moving his hips, and is only motivated to work harder by the way Louis praises him, and the sounds that leave his lips.

Harry's running out of breathe as he bounces on Louis's lap. "Fuck, I-" He lets out breathlessly his head falling onto Louis's shoulder, and Louis is quick to help him out.

"Here, let me help you baby." Louis's nails are digging into the pale flesh on Harry's hips, as he starts fucking up into Harry. He angles his thrusts just right, and Harry almost screams.

"Feel good?"Louis asks and Harry knows he's got that cocky smirk on his face, knowing he's driving Harry insane. The bed is squeaking loudly, and Harry would probably have cared if he's senses weren't suffocated by Louis.

"Yes, daddy." Harry thinks he must've died from how hard his orgasm hits him right there. He's never felt something so intense, and it's barely their second time having sex.

Wait... did he?— "Oh fuck, say that again." Louis pants as he thrusts harder into Harry, who's now blushing furiously from realizing what word just left his mouth.

"Daddy." Harry whispers right into Louis's ear, and hides his face into Louis's neck, feeling light and airy from his orgasm.

Louis spills quickly into the condom not even a second later. He pulls Harry up for a sloppy kiss by his neck. They end up smiling into the kiss, pulling away only so Louis can pull out of Harry.

He get rids of the filled condom by throwing it away next to the tiny trashcan near the bed. They both lay there breathless with Harry's head on Louis's chest.