8

Harry felt absolutely crushed, he doesn't even know what he expected but it certainly wasn't this. He almost felt mad because who just kisses someone the way Louis kissed him last night just to ignore them the next morning.

Louis and Eleanor decide to sit next to the twins so thankfully for Harry they wouldn't be facing him and Lottie.

"Good morning dickhead!" Lottie says over the table to Louis and Jay scolds her but Louis looks over and only looks at Lottie when he speaks.

"Good morning you brat." Louis teases back and continues to eat his food. Harry thinks he lost his appetite as he stares down at his plate.

The rest of breakfast is uneventful as Lottie and Harry have conversations with Lottie's siblings. Louis and Eleanor are mostly quiet at the end of the table expect for Louis cooing at his youngest siblings.

Lottie and Harry are sitting in the living room after finishing their breakfast when the couple comes in to join them. They sit down on the couch where just yesterday Louis was kissing Harry senseless. 

Louis tries to get comfortable on the couch but all he can think about is last night. Harry notices Louis is squirming on the couch and smirks, and finally for the first time since last night their eyes meet.

Harry looks away first to look over at Lottie who is speaking to Louis.

"...I have to go with mom to the twin's appointment so I won't be able to come with you two, but could you please?" Harry didn't catch the first part of the sentence but apparently, the question was directed towards Louis.

"Yeah, um sure." Louis says easily and Harry thinks he also didn't hear the first part of the sentence. Eleanor scowls at him trying to be subtle but both Lottie and Harry catch it.

"Great! Harry, I hope you don't mind I won't be going with you." She smirks at him and it finally clicks for Harry. Lottie asked Louis to give Harry a ride home and she's not going with them to give them alone time.

"Louis, I thought we were going to the movies." Eleanor tries to whisper but obviously, she wanted them to hear. Lottie rolls her eyes and looks over at Harry.

"I'll just drop Harry off, you can wait in my room and then we can go." Eleanor beams at that and looks over at Harry almost in a way that reads I win.

"Harry, I'll be waiting for you in the car." Louis says and disconnects himself from Eleanor's clingy small hands. Eleanor quickly chases after him and the younger pair giggle at the scene.

"C' mon, let's go get your stuff." Lottie says and they run off to her room. Harry grabs the backpack he brought which contained his outfit for today. He changes into the simple black joggers and red hoodie and throws the milk spilled clothes into his backpack.

"I think these shorts worked really well, I saw Louis checking you out when we left the kitchen." Lottie says happily as she holds the material between her hands. Harry blushes because he knows the shorts worked if last night meant anything, but he suddenly remembers it didn't mean anything because Louis was back with Eleanor.

He tries to hide his pout, he's made up his mind about telling Lottie about the kiss. He's decided he won't tell her, at least not when the wound is so fresh. One day he'll tell her and they'll laugh about it but right now talking about it felt like when you add rubbing alcohol to a fresh wound.

"You can have them." Lottie says a smile on her face as she gestures the shorts towards Harry.

"Really?" Harry wasn't sure if he wanted a painful reminder of last night. That was a complete lie he would take them and wear them every night and cause himself more pain because that's just how pathetic he is.