27

Louis had just gotten out of the shower, a towel around his waist as he hurried to his room to change.

He's got his black skinny jeans on, but is still shirtless when Lottie stomps into his room.

"Ew! Cover up." She groans and Louis rolls his eyes. He doesn't get another chance to speak though because Lottie is already yelling at him.

"What the fuck is this? Niall told me Harry and you broke up, so I go to text Harry and he tells me it's true! Louis, I told you if you were going to date my best friend, you couldn't break his heart. Why did you break up with him?" Lottie questions angrily as Louis pulls on his dress shirt while she speaks.

He stops his movements to glare at her, "Lottie, he broke up with me! I'm literally your brother, what about my heart?" He asks, voice serious and looking her dead in the eye. He watches as her anger disappears quickly and her eyes soften.

She sighs and sits on the edge of the bed, "Fuck, I'm sorry Louis. I should've been more considerate... wait, he broke up with you? That's so hard to believe, you're like his first real boyfriend and he's liked you since freshman year." Lottie says mostly thinking out loud. Louis's eyes widen and his heart races a little, because he didn't know Harry has liked him for this long.

He feels like an idiot, he could've had the prettiest boy since the beginning, but he was wasting his time with someone else.

"Shit, don't tell him I've told you that. He doesn't even know that I sorta knew, I found him writing, 'Harry Tomlinson' on his notebook during freshman year. I figured it can't be me, you know because he's gay, and you're the only Tomlinson left. I just thought he had a cute tiny crush on you, but obviously not, since he's liked you for almost three years now." Lottie keeps talking only revealing more about Harry.

Louis grins at the idea of Harry doodling his name next to Louis's last name. It's very cliche and middle school like, and he'd probably wouldn't like anyone else doing that, but because it was Harry it was endearing to him.

"Oh fuck, I'm making it worse. Okay, please don't tell him about that, but it just proves how much he likes you. So, tell me why in the world would he break up with you?" Lottie questions trying to get the story out of Louis.

"Right, okay... so maybe it is my fault." Louis says while avoiding her eyes by buttoning his shirt.

"I knew it! You idiot, what the fuck did you do!?" She's now near him and swats at his arm as he finishes buttoning his shirt.

"Ow, fuck. Let me explain. So, Harry waited for me after my basketball game like the sweet boyfriend he is, and we we're, uh kissing and planned on coming here to the house to.. hangout. Point is, I forgot my stupid history book so I asked Harry to wait for me while I grabbed it from the locker room." Louis sighs and sits on the edge of his bed.

"So you know I grabbed the book, and I was about to leave when someone grabs me. I honestly was terrified, but when they finally let me go it was just Eleanor. She was saying some dark things Lots, like she kept saying she was lost without me, and that there was no reason to live now. I knew she was manipulative and that time I felt horrible, but now I know she was just trying to guilt trip me back into a relationship with her."

"I kept trying to calm her down, and basically was listing things she has to live for. She took that as me still liking her, and was like 'Awe, you still love me.' and kissed me! I was so shocked and I swear I didn't kiss back, but Harry walked in a second before I pushed her off, then it was too late he had ran off. I tried running after him immediately, but Eleanor was pulling me back. It was difficult because she was holding me back with her whole body, and I don't like hitting women, but then I had to throw her off. I ran after him but he was completely gone." Louis continues to explain.