14

Harry wakes up to the sound of loud screams. He rubs his eyes as the bright sunlight comes in from behind the window curtains.

The room is empty as he looks over to Louis's bed. He's actually thankful for that because he doesn't think he could face Louis right now.

He hears some screaming again and realizes it's the baby twins probably playing around with their toys. He also hears laughing so the whole family must be down there together.

He decides it's better if they have their own family times and stays laying in bed. He grabs his phone off the nightstand and stares at the time realizing it's almost noon.

He also realizes today is their last day here so they'll probably be leaving soon. He liked being on vacation and would definitely have wanted to stay here for longer if he wasn't dumb enough to get hurt again.

He's only alone for another ten minutes when there's a knock on the door and then he hears it creak open.

He sits up and to see Lottie she smiles at him before walking over to sit next to on the edge of his bed.

"Finally you're up lazy." Lottie teases and Harry chuckles.

"We're leaving soon so you should come down and eat some breakfast before we leave." Lottie says and Harry agrees to meet her down there a bit. She leaves and Harry hurries to get dressed because he suspects Louis might come up here next and he doesn't want to be alone with him.

Harry makes it down for breakfast before anyone else can enter the room. He realizes Louis and Paul are not at the table with everyone else.

Everyone greets him and he greets them while sitting down next to Lottie. He serves himself a plate while Lottie talks to him.

"Niall drunk texted me last night." Harry can't help but laugh at that.

"Really? What did he say?" Harry asks while cutting into his pancakes.

"It was mostly typos but I could make it a few words like him calling me beautiful and pretty. I can't believe him." Harry can tell Lottie is trying to sound disgusted but he knows she's flattered.

"Yeah, he's the worst." Harry says sarcastically and Lottie scoffs.

"He actually is, but anyway, I forgot to tell you Kim messaged me asking for your number." She laughs and Harry almost chokes before laughing. He felt bad but he why hasn't the poor girl gotten the hint.

"Please just tell her I'm gay." Harry whines

"Trust me, we've all told her. She's delusional and obviously can't respect someone's sexuality, so it's her own fault. I'm sending her Niall's number." Lottie and Harry laugh at that.

They spend the rest of their breakfast eating and talking about random things until Jay tells them they should start getting ready to leave.

Harry is packing his suit when the room door opens and Louis walks in. He smiles at Harry and Harry wants to cry because that damn smile always gets him.

"Hi," Louis says as he walks over to him. Harry smiles back but continues to fold his clothes to avoid looking at him.

"You should start packing, your mom said we're leaving in a few minutes." Harry says trying to get Louis to leave his side.

"Yeah, you're right." Louis says casually not picking on Harry's tone and heads over to his side to pack his suitcase.

"Did you get to eat breakfast this morning?" Louis asks as he packs and Harry wishes he would've played music on his phone to avoid talking.