The time before everything changes

Assalam!
I jut wanted to clarify something before I carrying on in sha Allah. For the chapter, I just wanted to mention that Abu Bakr is called Abu bakr by everyone outside of his family; his name is and registered as Abu Bakr. However the name Rahim, is a khunya (nickname) for him by his family due to his caring nature. I hope that makes some sense in sha Allah!
Enjoy the rest of the chapter in sha Allah!

*********
بسم الله ...
Amatullah's POV

"Assalamualaykum" the two voices said in unison.

"Assalamualaykum" I chorused with Yahya.

"Dr nouman" Yahya said

"Rahim" I spoke.

They both walked into the room; Rahim made his way towards the chair in which I was nested in whilst Dr Nouman made his way towards Yahya.

"Subhanallah, I see you are awake?" Dr Nouman spoke smiling.

Yahya let out a weak smile on reply.

"How are you feeling?" Rahim spoke weakly.

"What happened to Nabila?" Yahya stared into Rahim's eyes attempting to search his barren mind of all feelings and emotions as if someone had squeezed the water out of a sponge leaving it dry.

"What?" Rahim spoke calmly.

"You know what happened to Nabila and you won't tell me" Yahya shouted hoarsely in a semi drunken state.

"I can't tell you" Rahim replied.

"Why the hell can't you tell me she is my sister also? What is this? Tell me, what are ya doin?" His voice began to dissolve in his heavy and irregular breaths. He held his hands together and began twisting them.

And he began to jerk spontaneously.

And every thing went in a flash.

Screams...

Injections...

Surgical theatre...

More injections....

And a night.....

A cold and sleepless night stained with blood, and sadness and tears.

I looked through my bedroom window and wondered whether anything was going to change, whether those stars that sat so comfortably in the distance hid a future of blissful heaven or eternal hell.
Whether those stars were a disposed beauty of heaven or balls of excruciating heat...a warning from hell.

And at that very moment, I fell asleep.

*********************************

I am so sorry for such a short chapter! Very sorry! I wished to do so as there is a great change to the story and wish to spend some time crafting that for you beloved readers and that it may be quite confusing having it added unto this edition!
Please comment in sha Allah and vote for cookies!

Wassalam!xx

Beautifuljasmine May Allah swt bless you for everything....I wish I could thank you enough for that is impossible!