Who is'nt liking a little glitter?

Amatullah's POV

"Great idea! Subhanallah!!!!" She said squeezing my arm.

Despite what had happened yesterday, I brushed it past holding unto it from a string. It was hard to forget completely, for whatever reason Zahra was upset about, I don't know. All I know is who I shall be going to first when getting into the madrassah....Zahra. She has questions to answer and so did I.

I entered the car with my mom

"Assalamualaykum mom!" I said in full energy.

"Hi Amatuallah" she responded.

"How are you?"

"Fine just tired. How was school?"

"Great. How are you?"

"Oh fine"

"How are you?"

"I said I am fine"

Half a minute passed of silence.

"How are you?"

"Fine"

"How are you?"

"Amatuallah stop it!"

"Lolz mom!" I said laughing.

The journey consisted of us talking about nothing and so when we reached home, I fled upstairs and ripped myself of my uniform and leaped along the stairs to attend to my Quran.

I was excited as always and so foolishly remembered to go to the most beautiful of ablutions; wudhu.

As I went to do wudhu I had discovered the most painful of things. I don't think detail is necessary but let's just say, I had to keep my distance from my Quran.

I was gutted and already felt moods wings coming there way.

Despite this dilemma, I still attended the masjid and joined my friends to study other fields of Islam such as fiq, Seerah/Tahreekh, Hadith and so there wasn't an excuse for me to miss a day.

"Amatullah" I heard a voice behind me as I made my way to the kitchen to comfort eat.

I turned around to see the brother. Yes. The brother. My only brother. The geek.

Little time did he spend with me being a University student yet when he came out of his room, it became a miracle.

"Subhanallah! Allah hu Akbar! Out of the room" I said.

"Haha. You know your jokes get worse and worse you know" he replied smirking.

He possessed an innocent face, so his smirk just looked odd. He was fair skinned like me yet possessed much lighter brown eyes than mine would ever be. His hair was very short, seeing as he got a one length hair trim so that he could grow it out the halal way.

He was changing alhmdulilah, and it made me happy yet it was a slow one, with university of course.

"My jokes getting worser, bro your eye bags are so deep that I can make a swimming pool out of them" I said.

"That was worse than what you said before. And I don't even have eyebags and you know that" he replied straight faced but it wasn't long until he started to smile.

He had a disease, a lot like mine, where we ended up smiling at everything......I mean everything. Not normal I know, but hey! It's a sunnah!

He walked closer to me and gave me a.....hug.

That wasn't normal of him to do, and as surprised as I was a squeeled.

"Bro what on earth are you doing?"