Toy...

Delirious POV:

I just had finished Meditating, its a few days since I recorded, well I did record for 7 hours on Friday and then other 7 on Saturday. I haven't really had time to spend with (y/n) cause I've been a bit busy the last couple of days. Hope she's fine...

Your POV:

I've been sexually frustrated lately, I have been waiting for delirious to take a break but, nope he's been meditating for 3 hours each day then doing something else. Well today's gonna be different.

Delirious POV:

I was just finishing brushing my teeth when I felt hands come up my back and around my neck and down my chest. Then I felt someone nibble my ear lobe "hey (y/n)  u good babe" I ask "mm hmm" she says "you've been busy lately and I wanted to hangouT a bit" she whispers in my ear, causing me to get shivers down my back "(y/n)  I'm tired though" as soon as I said that she grabs my hands and ties a rope around it "uh... Babe what cha doing?"  I asked nervously. She drags me over to the bed and then pushes me on the bed and then she gets on top of me "nothing just-" she said before pausing and tieing my arms and legs to the bed, for a short time I had her pussy in my face which made me bite my lip.  "Oh does Daddy have a Boner?" I say and I tried looking down to see a tent "fuck" I say (y/n)  laughs.

Your POV:

I used my teeth to take of his pants and shirt, boxers before I had tied him down on the bed. I then had slide myself right on his cock making delirious thrush his head back a bit. "Today I just want you as a toy I can play with" I said. 

I started to move around making sure he felt the insides of my walls making him bite his lip. I lean in still grinding on him and I whisper in him face "you ok there" I giggled. Delirious was already breaking a sweat wanting more, so I got off of him and started to jerk him off, making him go crazier.

As I thrust my hands up and down he's eyes roll to the back of his head and started to arch his back. And out of no where delirious had cummed every where and I go down and lick it all up.  After that I lay on his chest "you may rest now my love" I said. Delirious smiles at me "thanks my love" he says then kisses my forehead.