boring sex...

Your POV:

It was the start of winter, I (hate/love) the cold. It was also the weekend and me and Delirious we're laying around bored out of our minds, lately Delirious has been just been in his recording room most of the times. Babylirious has been taken down for a nap so it was just me and Delirious.

(Just so u know u are the mother of babylirious in the book)

I was scrolling through the channels on the TV and delirious was scrolling through his phone, I was also eating a bowl of popcorn trying to find a movie through Netflix and Stan.

As I grab a handful of popcorn delirious pipes up "you wanna have sex" he says. I put the control down and look at the TV for a second and thought about it. I then turn my head towards him "sure" I say. Me and delirious get and and go to the bed room.

We get in there and he pushes me onto the bed "you wanna try and uh... Yeah" he says pointing down to his dick "sure" I just say. We take our clothes off and the first thing I do is grab his dick and start jerking him off.  delirious bites his lip but then he pushes me back a bit "huh?" I was confused at first "I find this position boring" he says "ok what about if we do doggy style" I say, delirious agreed with me so he flips me over and stands behind me. He puts himself in me and I bend down somemore. He starts thrusting into me holding the sides of my ass. A minute or two later I tell delirious to stop "hmm what's wrong?" He says "maybe not this position either" I say. He pulls himself out of me and we look at each other "what about..... You on top of me" he says. Delirious lays down and I get ontop of him and he grabs onto my sides and starts thrusting into me making myself jump up and down about 3 minutes later I got bored.

Me and delirious tried every position and  nothing seemed to work. Adventurely me and delirious gave up and lied down in bed and looked up "sooo..... " what you wanna do?" I asked "hmm.... Wanna get some sushi" he says "hell yeah" I say and we get up and get dress going out.

H20SkyGirl: so it's nearly been a year since I wrote a new chapter... And here it finally is just for u guys! I'mma start writing new chapter again so I'll talk to u guys in the new chapter :)