Doggy Style...

Your POV:

I was sitting out at the porch out the back watching the sun to set and all the animals mate around me.

I then feel hands on my shoulders, I jump and quickly turn my head "sorry to scare you beautiful" Delirious says kissing my forehead.

He then sits in the seat next to me both watching the pretty view, I then caught Delirious looking down at too stray dogs doing a very normal thing when dogs have sex it called doggy style.

Delirious then looks at me and I give him the look "(y/n), don't give me that look you know you want to" he says I just grin "johnny....  No" I say "come on, you can be my bitch and I'll be the bone, bitch took the bone" he says I laugh but for some reason that turned me on.

I grabbed his collar and drag him to the bed room, this is gonna be fun.

Delirious's POV:

She drags me on to the bed "ok I'll be your bitch and you can just tear me to shreds" she says, and I did exactly what she said.

I had ripped off her shirt, teared her pants off with my teeth and I just quickly took my clothes off and started to make out with her.

Your POV:

He started to give me hickeys all down my neck and then he started to nibble on my weak spot.

After 10 minutes of that delirious filps me over and takes off my bra and panties slowly "ready my bitch" he says "put your hard bone into my ass already" I say, and he did just that.

He put his dick up my asshole, feeling him pumping me up, now I know the feeling of a plunger going into a sink or toilet.

I moan loudly, making my hands and knees wobble, but I've gotta keep a strong stance.

Delirious's POV:

I started to kiss her neck more while I hump her.

I move her (h/c) hair,  out of my way while so I'm not choking on her (h/l)  hair, and I start to kiss her neck even more.

Your POV:

Delirious got faster and faster by the minute and more pleasure and pain took place, each pump I get gets better or a little worse, "I'm gonna fill you up my sweet little bitch" delirious says and then pumping him cum inside my ass.

I felt the juice go down my ass, me and delirious put his clothes back on "I'll have to take over real soon" I say, delirious just chuckles "sure (y/n).... Sure" he says being a smart ass.

I look out the window "well the suns down, I'll make dinner" I say leaving not sayong one word just blushing.