On the desk... *Birthday special*

H20SkyGirl: just saying Happy 33 Birthday to delirious!

delirious's pov:

It was around 7am when I decided to record a video. Today is my birthday so I thought ill see all the fanarts I got and then record a birthday video. (y/n) was still asleep next to me she looked cozy, I wish I could of stayed in bed with her but I needed to get a recording ready so I got up. My hair was a floof of a mess I should get it cut but (y/n) told me not to, plus I do wanna grow a beard but (y/n) also doesn't want me to do that cause she loves my baby face, she doesnt mind a little bit of a scruff but eh. I do have to agree with her though but she is right about everything I guess.

I walked into the recording room and pull out my chair I was still in my boxers and no shirt I wasn't gonna face can cause nobody was gonna see me anyways. I get my computer loaded up and discord the guys and then I hit the record button.

3

2

1

"WHAT UP EVERYBODY H2O DELIRIOUS HERE"

Your pov:

My eyes fluttered open having the bright light blind my eyes. I sat there with my eyes close for a bit and opened up my phone which that also stung my eyes, I kinda just hissed at my phone if I was a cat or a vampire or something.

(Time skipped a little)

I decided it was time to get up the time was 7:41am I know Delirious would be in his recording room but I decided to go surprise him a bit for his birthday.

I get up and start walking towards delirious's Recording room. I open the door slowly so he doesnt hear me, but then I saw he has his headphones in so I smiled to myself. I walk over to desk and put my hand over his headphones while he was still talking to the guys. I then quick grabbed his headphones and yelled and Delirious screams like a girl and quickly turns around to see me. I start to laugh and so did the guys that I could hear them through the headphone laughing there heads off. i out the head phones on and speak into the mic "Hey Guys girlfriendlirious here I am the female delirious for all you noobs" I say "damn Delirious what happened to your voice" terroriser says "delirious became sexy" Vanoss says. Delirious takes back the headphones "sorry guys I'm back" delirious says "Aww delirious your sexy voice is gone" nogla says "ugh yeah I had something in my throat" delirious jokes around and we all just laugh. I kiss delirious on the cheek and told him I'll be back soon.

(Half an hour later)

I walk back in with some coffee, I walked in to see he was done recording "hey Babe" I say and delirious turns around to be greeted with me. I put the coffee on the shelf next to me. Delirious gets up from his chair and swings me around towards his desk and then kisses up and down my neck "well hello there" I say "this is pay back from earlier" he says. I put my finger on his lip "well it is your birthday so I'll let you do anything" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Delirious then up buttons my flannel and then kisses down my stomach making it tickle a bit then he makes it down to my jeans and unzips them. He also pulls down my under wear then sticking his tongue in side of me making me gasp for air. I lean back to the table some more while I grabbed the table tight. Delirious kept feeling around my walls making my legs wobbly and barely could stand I could already feel myself wet "mmm you taste so good (y/n)" he says gasping for hair a bit.

Delirious gets up and pushes me back onto the table while he gets on top of me, adam then puts himself inside of me and starts grinding into me making me go crazy basically. Delirious continues to kiss my neck and I rub my hands through his curly hair that I love the most about him. "Imma about to cu-cum" he says and as soon as he did he pulls out just In time adam then rolls off the table "Jon!" I yell all I could hear is delirious laughing "oh yeah! I forgot we we're on the desk" he says laughing "I'm just gonna lay here" he says "can I join" I asked "sure thi g Sweet cheeks" he says and j roll off the table"Ahh" delirious says and I Land on top of him "you ok baby boy" I say and he smiles "I'm fine boo" he says kissing me and we lay there for a little while.