Dom/sub

Your pov:

I've been watching a few cartoons from my childhood randomly lately and I don't even wanta ask myself.

Ive been to.... Eh lately that's until Del walked in.

"Your still watching Cartoon?" He asks "yeah I guess nothing else to" I saw still having my eyes on thr TV "well I know something else we could do" he says.

I slowly turn to him with the face of....  Really "Jon I am not really bothered" I say "come on I bet I can make you turned on" he says "and how would you do that" I asked.

*2 Hours Later*

Delirious was really trying everything to work but nothing was working after a while I think he just gave up and walked away I continued watching my cartoons.

Delirious then came marching in "GET UP (Y/N)  WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX!" He yells out of all things that turned me on "ok daddy how about you say more things on you Dom voice" I say "out of all things that turns you on then come here baby girl let's go" he says.

We get up to the room and he pushes me down on the bed "so how you want to do this?" He ask I put my index finger on his lips "say it in you dom voice" I say he then gets a smirk on his face "So how do you wanta do it?" He says in the voice "Anyway you want baby" I say.

Delirious then rips off my shirt and then rips off my pants, adam then quickly Undone his buttons on his shirt then also taking down his pants and rips off his belt.

Delirious then starts kissing me rough on the lips he isn't really playing around today.

Delirious's pov:

I take full advantage over (y/n)  I I knew she knew "how long should this be? " I asked her.

She then yanks my arm down to whisper in my ear "how ever long you want it" she whispers sending g chills down my own spine.

*Time Skipped*

After a bit of a make out session I then  take off her bra and Panties and I just take off my underwear.

I then slide myself in and I could see the pain (y/n)  was in but after I slide in the pain went away for her I then start moving around in and out.

Your pov:

It felt so good after a while not doing this adam started going faster making my stomach buck in knowing I was about to Cum.

Me and Delirious  then both cum at the same time sweating all over our body's and delirious was about dead tierd so was I so then we both just fell right asleep.