Chapter 13

3rd Person POV:

After Budo and Ayano trained for a bit, they headed off to look at the other clubs as Budo promised.

“So how many clubs do you know?” asked Budo after saying bye to the club members “I don’t know any except for the Martial Arts club" Budo put his hand on his hips and puffed out his chest with pride “that’s because this is the best club around this school” Ayano didn’t look impressed “anyway, let’s look at the one closes to us"

Budo pointed down the hall “this right here is the Occult Club, they study the supernatural and paranormal…..anything”

Budo than knocked on the door not to loud but not to quietly either. Budo waited for a few seconds before someone answered. The person to answer was Shin Higaku “can..I.help you?” Budo just gave him a bright smile “can I talk to Oka-chan, or is she busy" Shin turned around and called for Oka before walking away and replaced with Oka. Oka walked out of her club room while shutting the door behind her. “can….I…help..you…Masuta-san" said Oka “I just wanted to introduce you to my newest member” Budo step to the side so Oka could get a good look “this is Ayano Aishi, and I’m showing her all the clubs, along with the club leaders” Oka nodded and gave Ayano a little wave “…since..your..going..to be…going…to..clubs..can..you.. give something…..to.. Amai-san" Budo gave her a nod and she went back into her club before coming out with two bento boxes. Budo grabbed them before leaving.

“Next Up we have the Cooking Club, here you can learn to cook make your own recipes….and yeah" said Budo as he scratched the back of his head, before knocking on the door. Right when the door opened a sweet smell filled their noses “can I help you Masuta-san?” Budo shook his head getting out of the trance he was in “I’m just showing my newest member of my club Ayano Aishi the rest of the clubs this school has to offer, also Oka-chan wanted me to give this to you" just held out the bento box which the girl took “Aishi-San, this is Amai Odayaka, the Cooking Club President, and one of the best cooks in the school” said Budo as Amai grabbed the bento boxes from his with a little blush from embarrassment “I-I wouldn’t say I-I'm the best" Budo cut her off “your right, you’re the best of the best" said Budo with confidence in his voice “I-if that’s how you f-feel” said an embarrassed Amai “a-anyways, what brings you to the Cooking Club, or were you just handing me these bento boxes from Ruto-chan?”

Budo was going to say something but Ayano cut him off knowing he’ll only embarrass her “my name is Ayano Aishi, I’m one of the Martial Arts club members, I got curious about what other clubs there were here and my club president is showing me the clubs along with there president” said Ayano “oh, okay……um…since your going to be going to all the clubs, can you give these to the Drama Club, they asked me to bake them some cookies” Budo replied with a yes , and Amai came back out with the cookies in a Bento box and thus the two made there way to the Drama club.

“so what do you think about the clubs so far" said Budo as they continued to walk to there destination “I only saw two” Budo only chuckled “yeah, I’m just trying to make conversation you kn-" before Budo could finish his sentence they hear a scream.

Budo immediately gave the Bento boxes to Ayano and ran towards the noise as fast as he can.

Ayano, who was confused, started to run with Budo, so she wouldn’t be lost. Budo ran through the a door which said The Drama Club. Laying on the floor covered in what seemed like blood was Kizana Sunobu.

Budo went right to her aid “Kizana-san!” Budo checked to see if she was breathing and luckily she was, but Budo was still freaking out.

‘What do I do, what do I do, IT’S THE SAME AS BEFORE!’

Budo began shouting in his head, tears threatened to fall down but he wouldn’t let them soon he began to have flashbacks. Memories he wishes everyday to forget. But then someone shouted

“AAAANNNDDDD SCENE!” which brought Budo back to reality. Kizana then got up and looked at a confused Budo “can we help you?” she asked. Budo was silent for a moment, but then he only looked at her with a bright smile. “Nothing I was just showing my newest member the other clubs and their leaders, along with something from the cooking club" Budo waved Ayano over “This Ayano Aishi" Ayano handed the bento boxes to Budo “Nice to meet you Ayano, I’m the soon the be famous would Actor Kizana Sunobu” she said with a pose. Ayano only nodded while Budo handed her the Bento boxes. Kizana happily grabbed them. The rest of the Drama club started to surround Kizana to praise her for her acting "your amazing as always" said Riku Soma "I bet there's no one better than you" said Kokona Haruka. "There might be" said Kizana mumbling to herself as she watched Budo leave.

“I’m going to the bathroom wait here real quick” said Budo. Ayano only nodded.

Once Budo made it, he made sure no one was in there before breathing heavily, it felt like he was holding his breath the whole time since he heard the scream. He splashed a bunch of water on his face and kept repeating ‘everything's fine, everyone’s fine, your fine' before finally calming down. He took three big breathes before returning to Ayano.

“Ready?" he asked with a smile Ayano responded with a yes “alright, let’s go"