10.

We found a small simple restaurant to sit and eat.
I sit in the booth expecting Isabelle to sit next to me but she pushes Ethan to sit next to me.
(Isabelle) "Prince sits next to daddy."
(Blake) "And where will the princess sit?"
(Isabelle) "Me sit over here."

She gets up and sit across from us.
She sits by the window to look out while she waits for her food.

A lady comes to take our order
(Lady) "What can I get you guys?"
(Ethan) "I'll take the chicken sandwich please."
(Blake) "What does the princess want?"
(Isabelle) "Pancakes!!!"
(Lady) "You got it sweetheart. And for you?"
(Blake) "I'll have.."
(Isabelle) "Daddy wants chicken strips and fries and and.... lemonade... right?"
(Blake) "Yes you are correct."

The lady nods her head and walks away.
I smile at Isabelle and look over at Ethan. I place my arm around his waist. My hand holding his slightly exposed side. He jumps before looking at me. I watch as his cheeks warm up.

We talk and Isabelle inputs on our conversation here and there. She is mostly coloring the page the waitress gave her. Isabelle tasks Ethan to help her color.

I watch my daughter interact with a person that I like. A person that I would like to be by my side for a long time. I get this terrified feeling in my stomach knowing it could turn out horrible for both Isabelle and myself.

We both get attached fast... I don't want to hurt her ever. She is my pride and joy. I want her to know family and be proud of who raised her. I don't want her to be judged when she gets older cause her father is with a male and she has no mother. I don't want her to grow to hate me.

I'm lost in my thoughts that I don't notice that our food has arrived until I felt a warm hand be placed on my leg.

(Ethan) "Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?"
(Blake) "Sorry I'm fine I was just thinking about work."
(Isabelle) "Daddy no work."

She holds her hand out and I smile taking my wallet and handing her a dollar bill.
I made a promise to give her a dollar every time I thought or tried to do work while I'm spending time with her.

When it's our free time I want all of my attention on her.

(Ethan) "That's cute. I wish my parents did that. I probably be very rich right now."
(Isabelle) "Daddy is rich prince. Daddy is owner."
(Blake) "I am an owner of a business."

Ethan nods and smiles in understanding. After our small conversation we all start eating. Isabelle telling Ethan random stories that she comes up with.

I watch as both faces grown in smiles and it causes me to smile as well seeing how well they get along. I just hope that it doesn't end.