11.

A break is something that everyone needs once in a while.
Breaks from school, work, life in general.
I Blake Stone need a break from Isabelle Stone.

Isabelle stone is normally a well behaved princess but she has her days like everyone else.
When she has these days she isn't a princess no she is a small evil devil.

She is throwing a fit because she doesn't want to go to bed.

(Blake) "Isabelle Stone I will count to 10 if you don't go lay down I will take ice cream and tv away for a week.
10.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5."
(Isabelle) "Okay okay!"

She stomps toward the bed and flings herself on to her bed. I shake my head and try my hardest not to laugh.

(Blake) "Goodnight Isabelle."
(Isabelle) "Night meanie."
(Blake) "I love you always princess."
(Isabelle) "I wuv you aways too daddy."

I tuck her into bed and kiss her forehead. I leave her room and rub my forehead.
I lay on the couch and check my phone.

Ethan is adorable with his shyness. I smile before locking my phone and heading to bed.

When we wake up I am thankful met with a happy smiley Princess. I don't think I could handle another day of braty Isabelle. I might actually have a mental breakdown.

We both get ready for the day and give her a muffin and milk for breakfast. I take my normal coffee or daddy's juice as Isabelle says.

We leave with a banana in hand and a princess that will walk on her own.

I drop her off at school like normal and head to work.

While I'm at work it's a slow day so most of us have free time. I'm on the phone talking to my mother about her next visit to see Isabella.

Blake's Mother : BM
Blake: B

BM: "Oh come on sweetheart Isabelle isn't spoiled. She is well taken care of. Let her grandma love her while I still can."

B: "Mother please stop talking like you will die in a month. You are in perfect health. You also don't think she is spoiled because you don't have to deal with her everyday."

BM: "I'll come see my son and grand baby this weekend so you better be home mister."

B: "I will mom. I love you see you this weekend."

BM: "Goodbye baby give my princess kisses for me."

B: "I will."

My mother is something else. I sign already knowing that my mother will be over bright and early Saturday morning with handfuls of gifts for Isabelle.
I shake my head and walk to the office to grab paperwork for me to finish tonight after the princesses bedtime.

After I look at the last bike that just needed a new battery I leave to go pick up Isabelle and start making our way to get Ethan.