Kakashi: sharingan warrior & The Forest of chakra

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・・・
3rd POV

Before Zabuza could attack Naruto kakashi block his attack

"-gasps- kakashi sensei!"

"Naruto That was an excellent plan you really have grown"

Naruto start to explain what he did, honest he was amazing, though he almost messed up.

"Don't brag you just luck out"

"The whole thing was just a fluke"

"Mhm though you almost mess up there naruto" you had said

'You can call it a fluke but there teamwork was flawless, they new what to do, without talking about it, mostly sasuke and naruto would fight with (y/n) stopping them yet there a perfect team'

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison"

"Don't flatter yourself you were force to let go"

They soon went and fought they did the water dragon, the dragons soon crash into each other. 'Cool' You thought

(Y/n) POV

I felt a different chakra present close by, trying to not be suspicious I look out of the corner of my eye and saw Haku watching Zabuza deciding to play along I pretended to not notice him. I was tempted to laugh at Zabuza because kakashi was copying his ever movement.

Kakashi then did the vortex justu, I was trying to stay on ground but I fly backward, almost joining Zabuza in the vertex but sasuke grab me.

"How? Are you able to see the future?"

"Yes, this is your last battle" before kakashi could kill him Haku had beaten him to it.

"You were right it was his last battle"

'Well that got to hurt' I thought,

"Thank you, been tracking Zabuza for a very long time waiting for this chance to final take him down"

"By That mask your a tracker ninja"

"Impressive your well informed"

Ignore what was next I look over at Haku, he seem to notice but didn't say anything.

"What is this?! who do you think you are!"

'Naruto, naruto' I thought,

Kakashi soon gave a head rub to Naruto, I look at him, I feel for some reason jealous "I want a head pat to" I whisper to myself

'-sighs- you can just ask for one you know'

"In front of the others never"

Seeing Naruto hitting the ground, made me feel sympathetic.

"As ninja the thing we face are never easy, save your anger for the next enemy....we haven't complete are mission yet we still have to get the build bridged to his bridge"

"Heha sorry for all this trouble you can rest at my house when we get to the village"

"Alright let's get a move up" after kakashi sensei took a couple of steps he fell to the floor making us all gasp, checking his heat beat, he was okay.

"He's okay guys he just pass out from over using his Sharingan"

"Well how do we take him to Tazuna home" Sakura said

"Me and sasuke could do it Dattebayo!"

Sasuke and naruto try to carry him but they were to tired, making me sigh