First day at academy was...interesting

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・

- Two day later -

3rd's pov

It was a beautiful day where birds were chirping, and the wind blowing, what a beautiful day. IF IT WEREN'T FOR AN REALLY LOUD ALARM THAT HAD WOKEN YOU! To which you slam on it remembering you didn't turn the volume Very loud, and that you start the academy today.

Checking the clock to see what time it was '7:29' am decide to get up and change. You wore a (f/c) jacket, with blue shorts, going into the kitchen and made some pancakes.

Before leaving you check on your sibling and there they were sleeping, making a quick note for them when they woke up, then taking your leave. '7:56' am

(Y/N)'s pov

I start to walk to academy, hoping I make a good first impression to the class.

Finally I had arrived going inside see a lady, she told me what I need to know and went to class, lucky me I had Iruka as my Sensei, meaning I can hang out with naruto more and not be lonely if I mess up my first impression.

Walking inside the class, noticing no one was there beside one person, Want guess who? well it was certain duckbutt or as we know is sasuke!

'I'm just going to sit in the back and draw until naruto gets here' and that what you did, not noticing a certain duckbutt glare at you curiously and suspicious. After awhile people start coming some giving you curious looks, other just didn't care or notice.

To focus on your drawing that you didn't notice someone walk up to you. When they sat next to you, you notice, looking who sat next to you it was none other than hinata.

'It wouldn't hurt to talk to her would it?'

"Hello I'm (y/n) miyako (l/n), what your name?"

She seem shocked someone talk to her, she thought you were just going to ignore like the other people in class.

"M-m-my n-names is-s h-hin-hinata Hyuga-a"

"That a really pretty name Hinata~chan" I giggle hinata was one of my favorite characters in naruto, We continue talking until a blond haired boy came in, and notice you.

" Hey (y/n)~chan didn't know you were going to in this class! Dattebayo!"(I finally found his cat phase all I new it was something meaning believe it!).

"Hello naruto~kun, same didn't think we going in the same class!" I smiled

Some classmate were more curious, and other that weren't are now curious to 'why would you befriend him, he was troublemaker no good'

Naruto took a sit next to me and we talk a bit, also include hinata in the conversation which she blush. soon Iruka~sensei came in, and making sure everyone is here. He then look at me, told me to come up and introduce myself.

"Hello my name is (y/n) miyako (l/n) hope we can get along with all of you"

"Now does anyone have question for (y/n)? Introduce yourself when asking." many hand went up

"You with the pink hair" I said

"I'm sakura, do you like anyone?" ' Of course she would ask that' i sweatdrop at the question.

"I don't like anyone like that, so don't worry" you weren't try to getting enemies today, she seem satisfied with my answer, some girl put down there hand down. I look around decide to choose duckbutt because I wanted to know why he had his hand raised.