2: Planners and Sumo 

Começar do início

'Shoot. Am I acting too stiff now? Why am I even nervous?'

"Hey," Jotaro says. His arm wraps around you and his warm hand rested on top of your shoulder while pulling you closer. "It was your idea to watch TV. Are you having second thoughts? Is there something else you wanted to do after all?"

"No. I was just wondering what sorts of things you like," you answer somewhat honestly. It was true you were thinking that, but there was much more to that statement.

"I like you."

You can feel more heat rise to your face and your heart begins to beat fast. You try to think of something to say, but every thought seems to evade your mind in this sheer moment of panic and excitement.

"Yare, yare daze. It's so easy to fluster you," Jotaro says with a light heard tone. You groan and hide in his shirt and he rests his chin on the top of your head.

'Damn it. I even told myself I wasn't going to break.'

"It's your fault you know," you say trying to explain your actions. "Anyone would react the same, hearing those words from you of all people... you're so... so..."

"So, what?" Jotaro asks, waiting for you to continue.

"Amazing... You're amazing. You're attractive, you're smart, and though your attitude could use a little work, your loyalty and morals are what make you who you are. An amazing guy." The words just flowed naturally from your lips as you thought about what kind of person Jotaro was.

'And what makes things even more interesting is that you want me. Of all the beautiful, smart, and talented people out there... you chose me. Why?'

"Damn it," Jotaro growls out. You remove your head from his chest to look at him. He was gritting his teeth and staring down at you. "I can't hold back anymore."

Jotaro suddenly pulls you onto his lap and pulls your head into a rough kiss. You're caught off guard, giving him the opportunity to take control of the situation. The kiss was passionate and all previous thoughts evade your mind as you live in the moment with Jotaro. He pulls away after a while, leaving you breathless, dizzy, and wanting more.

"You drive me crazy," he says with an intense look, staring right into your eyes.

"I'm s-sorry," you say looking back at him through blurred vision. Jotaro tsks and he pulls you back into another kiss. You suddenly hear keys being put into the door and you freeze. 'Holy shit!' You immediately get off of Jotaro and sit on his side. The door opens up and the light is turned on.

"We're back," B/f says as she and Kakyoin enter the room. You look at the two of them and immediately try to calm yourself, not wanting them to know what you and Jotaro were up to.

"H-How was the park?" You ask. You clear your throat and sit up on the couch, trying to distance yourself from Jotaro, but he sneakily tugs on your shirt and you fall back on his chest. You give him a disapproving look, but his attention was focused on the TV screen.

"It was great. We talked and just did some star gazing," Kakyoin says happily. He sets down a couple of bags on the coffee table. "These are your uniforms. We were going to pick up Iggy too, but he was asleep when we got there. Ms. Holly said you can pick him up after school tomorrow."

"Thanks," you say while looking through the bag. Another loud commotion from the TV distracts everyone.

"Oh! You guys are watching Sumo?!" Kakyoin says excitedly.

"Yeah. Ichinoya, won the first round and now Asashimaru is trying to redeem himself," Jotaro explains as Kakyoin takes a seat on the couch next to you, his eyes not leaving the screen.