1: A New Beginning

"You know, we still have one more important thing to do," Jotaro says abruptly.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" You ask, confused.

"Kakyoin and B/f are also going to join us."

"What is it?"

"It's another long adventure, but let me just say, it's gonna be a hell of a lot more annoying than the journey to find DIO."

"What? What is it?" You ask, the anticipation of his answer exciting you more and more. Jotaro smirks and gets closer to your face.

"We're going back to high school."

"H-High school?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jotaro! Where are you~?" Holly calls out in a sing-songy voice. Your face pales and you immediately try to get out of Jotaro's arms, as to prevent an awkward situation of his mother catching you sitting in her son's lap. Jotaro was not for this plan and he firmly holds his grip around your waist. "Jotaro!" Holly calls again. You hear her footsteps getting closer and your eyes widen.

"Jotaro," you plead.

He smiles at you, and your face heats up.

'So I guess this is where Holly finds out that we're... Wait. WE STILL HAVEN'T ESTABLISHED OUR RELATIONSHIP!!!'

"There you are!" Holly says with her hands on her hips.

You blink. In an instant, you were suddenly sitting down on the bench and Jotaro was standing up next to you, facing his mother.

'He stopped time??'

"Yare, yare. What the hell do you want?" Jotaro huffs out harshly. Your heart clenches and your face turns into a scowl.

Holly brushes off her son's rudeness and she smiles. "I'm making dinner and you guys disappeared! Come join the rest of us!"

"So impatient. We'll be there soon," Jotaro says picking up his hat off the floor and putting it on.

"Okay!" Holly says sweetly. She gives you a warm smile before she turns around and skips back into the house. You turn back to look at Jotaro and see him pulling out a cigarette and lighter.

"Jojo," you call him. He hums in response and he inhales before letting out a puff of smoke. "Why did you snap at her like that? You just saved her life for god's sake, and you're still gonna do that?"

Jotaro exhales once again and the dark smoke leaves his mouth as he looks up at the sky. "If I do or say anything else she gets too carried away. That was on the nicer side if you ask me."

You sigh and stand up while pushing your hair out of your face. 'I suppose he's right. That was nicer than how he usually talks to her, but Holly is too sweet to be treated that way. I could tell him not to, but I can't just start demanding stuff from him. I'm not even officially his girlfriend yet.'

"Hey," Jotaro says pulling you from your thoughts. You look at him as he takes another puff from his cigarette before he throws it to the side. He exhales once more and he stands in front of you. "Stop overthinking."

"I'm not," you lie. Jotaro gives you a knowing look and you sigh. "It's just... I've been thinking about something for a while now."

"Oh? And what's that?" Jotaro says getting closer to you. You flush and take a step back.

"I was just wondering what we are... relationship-wise, I mean," you say honestly.

Jotaro examines your face before sighing heavily. "Yare, yare... and here I thought it was going to be something important."