2: Planners and Sumo 

Start from the beginning

'So he was actually paying attention while we were-'

"Y/n, why don't you help me put these away?" B/f says holding up a couple of bags. "We stopped by the store before coming back."

"Sure," you say wanting to get up. You stand up and follow B/f into the Kitchen, luckily Jotaro didn't do anything risqué with the two of them around. B/f sets the bags down on the counter and you start to unpack and put things away.

"So how's your night been?" She asks while pouring herself some water.

"It's been... eventful. I'm sort of tired from shopping today," you say nonchalantly.

"I call BS."

You get goosebumps on your arms and you turn to look at her. She had a smirk plastered on her face with both her arms crossed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you huff while trying to hide your face.

"Uh-huh. We'll talk when those two leave," she says with a light-hearted giggle. You groan and bite your lip from embarrassment.

'Of course, she knows what's up.'

The four of you watch the rest of the Sumo wrestling match. You weren't sure which of the men to root for, but you enjoyed the excitement of it all nonetheless. A few times, you'd take a break from looking at the screen, and you'd watch Kakyoin and Jotaro interact with one another. They seemed to get along very well though their personalities were quite different, but that's how a lot of best friends were. Jotaro looked relaxed, and a bit more expressive than he'd usually be out in public. You look away before you're caught staring again.

"And there you have it! Ichinoya is the winner!" The announcer on the screen yells.

"Hmph, it's been a while since I've seen a match this entertaining," Kakyoin says satisfied. Jotaro hums in agreement.

"What time is it?" You ask. You look at the clock near the TV. 11:00.

"Oh wow, I didn't realize it was this late," B/f says getting up from the ground. The two of you had decided to just sit on the floor, as the two giant teenage boys had taken up the couch space.

"We'd better get going then. We want to have a good night's rest before going to school tomorrow. It's going to be an exciting day," Kakyoin says. At those words, you groan and fall back on the floor while Jotaro tsks in disagreement. "Well for some of us at least..."

"Stop moping," B/f scolds while using her foot to nudge you. You stick your tongue out at her and stand up.

"Goodnight," Kakyoin says to you and Jotaro. B/f walks him to the door and they say their goodbyes. You turn to Jotaro, who was now suddenly standing up behind you.

"I'll see you tomorrow," you say with a head tilt, and holding his large calloused hand. 'Geez, you really need to moisturize.'

"Yeah," he responds simply. He tugs your hand ever so slightly, and you hug him. Jotaro leans down and gets close to your ear. "Maybe next time, we won't be interrupted."

You automatically hide your face in his chest, feeling your heart rate spike. You hear a small chuckle emanate from him and you release him. "Stop by my house tomorrow," Jotaro says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Why?" You ask.

"Oh, so you remember how to get to school?" Jotaro taunts while putting his jacket and hat back on. You scowl at him and he smirks.

"We'll walk together so you know how to get there yourselves."

"Sounds like a plan," B/f says.

"I'll meet you guys there too," Kakyoin says. He suddenly pulls B/f from the doorway and they're out of yours and Jotaro's sight. 'Haha. You could make it a little less obvious.'

"This time, try not to be late," Jotaro teases you again while elbowing your side. You turn back to him.

"Okay, that's it. Out," you say as you start to push him towards the door. Jotaro puts his shoes on and you wait for him. "I thought I was supposed to be the sassy one, but here you are fighting back."

"I can beat you at your own game, anytime."

"We'll just have to see about that."

Jotaro pulls you towards him and you kiss him, and he kisses back. 'How is he so good at this? He's an expert at kissing.'

You pull away and pat Jotaro's face. "That's all you get for one night, get out of here," you giggle while pushing him towards the door.

"You'll have to make up for this later on," Jotaro says walking out of the apartment. You follow him and you both accidentally walk out in the middle of a make-out session between B/f and Kakyoin. You clear your throat and they immediately stop.

"Yare, yare. Paybacks a bitch," Jotaro mumbles. 'Seriously?!' You elbow his side and smile nervously at the two of them.

"G-Goodnight," B/f says, now completely embarrassed to have been caught in the act.

"See ya," Kakyoin says back. You notice a small blush on his face. B/f scurries back inside the apartment and you chuckle.

"Night boys," you say with a small hand wave. The two of them walk down the stairs and you walk back into the apartment. You're immediately tackled and you fall to the floor.

"Hey!"

"What happened?!" B/f asks you.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who just knocked the daylight out of me!" You yell back.

"Not right now dummy! What was with that atmosphere between you and Jotaro when Kakyoin and I got here?"

"I still don't know what you're talking about," you lie. "If you think I've got him figured out, guess again."

"Don't try to avoid the subject! I know that tone of voice," B/f grills you.

"Fine!" You say sitting up. "We just got a little excited is all..."

"A little? You're kidding right?"

"We didn't do anything!"

"But you were going to!"

You were about to debunk that statement, but the more you thought about it, the more you realized she was right. "Ah-Ha! I knew it!"

"Shut up," you mumble, embarrassed.

"It's okay you know," B/f says with her arms crossed. "You know I don't care, all I ask is for you to be safe."

"I know, I know. You too," you say back.

"Well, duh! But Kakyoin and I are taking things slow. We're both just gonna have fun and focus on school," B/f states as a matter of fact.

"Good plan. Let's see how long you hold out," you tease. B/f laughs and pushes your shoulder. "Come on, we should get ready for bed." She gets up and offers you a hand.

"I'm nervous. School is just a whole lot of drama and stuff we're never gonna use in the long run," you sigh.

"True, but if we want a future in this world, we gotta do what we gotta do," B/f says walking into her room with the bag of uniforms in her hand. You follow her and you both look around the empty room."We should go shopping, later on, just the two of us. We need some best friend time alone. This is our home and we quite literally have an endless bank account, let's make this place our own."

"This is why you're the homie!" You yell and hug her from behind.

"Here, these are your uniforms," she says as you release her. You take them and sigh.

"I'll shower first," you say crestfallen.

"Alright. See you tomorrow then," B/f says.

"Ciao." You walk out of her room and head for the bathroom. After taking a speedy shower and getting ready for bed, you set your alarm to wake you up in the morning. You close your eyes and start to drift off to sleep.

'Hopefully, tomorrow does go well...'