Ohmygosh {Chapter 18}

"OhmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmyGOSH!" Pinkie Pie squealed as she bounced around the room.

Rarity dramatically sighed, knowing what was coming next.

"This is gonna be awesome! Im going to get so many balloons, and cupcakes, and cakes, and balloons, and muffins, and- wait did I mention balloons?" Pinkie Pie listed excitedly.

"Yes, Pinkie. Multiple times." Twilight stated while shaking her head at the hyper party pony as said pony continued to jump about the castle while ideas rapidly tumbled out of her mouth and bounced off the walls echoing so they could be heard from everywhere.

"I-I can help c-clear out the animals." Fluttershy tentatively offered.

"Of course Fluttershy! There's nopony better for the job!" Twilight replied. "Now, Rarity-" Twilight started but was quickly cut off from said unicorn.

"Not to worry Twilight, I'll deal with the ponies signing up and what-not. Perhaps you'd like to join me, Spike?" Rarity asked the purple dragon who was now at the door leaning against it and breathing very heavily from trying to keep up with the hyperactive ball of joy we all know as Pinkie Pie, who was still running loose around the castle.

"S-sure Rarity." Replied Spike.

"Alright then! Now all I need is-" Twilight began

"Another library full of books to read?" Spike asked

"No, but that would be nice-"

"An elegant couch to relax in?" Rarity offered

"I think thats what you need-"

"A bunny to cuddle?" Fluttershy tried

"I think Angel would prefer to cuddle with you Flutter-"

"Ooh! I know! I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me!" Pinkie Pie, who was now somehow back in the room, exclaimed.

"Pinkie-" Twilight started, but was yet again interrupted

"A paper and quill to write a checklist!" Pinkie Pie proudly declared

"Actually, thats exactly what I was going to ask for." Said Twilight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everybody! It's been quite a while since I've updated. I've been spending time with family and haven't gotten the chance to come back to this. I hope to finish this story soon so I can start on a new one! I would love to hear some of your guys' ideas on what I could write next, and it doesn't have to be MLP, although it can be!

Lots of Love
     ~Azul💙