"It's like having goddamn parents in the house who keep giving me shit for cursing",I muttered through gritted teeth so only Belly could hear.

Belly laughed but I could see the pain in her leg subsiding in it.

"Nothing Aiden. Daddy's just complimenting me on what a big klutz I am",Belly said mocking me.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you",I said softly.

"I know honey",she said and my heart melted again. This girl knew exactly where to hit me.

"What happened?",he asked sweetly.

"That pinata fell on my leg",she said.

"What?",Aiden's eyes grew wide. His rosy pink cheeks became red and he screamed. "Anna mommy's hurt!"

They both ran downstairs and hurried to the kitchen. They came back with a supply of ice and ice packs with the basket of cookies hanging in Anna's arm.

Aiden sat down on Belly's lap and rubbed his little fingers on her cheeks. "I'm so sorry mommy",he almost sobbed. My heart burst out by the amount of cuteness spread in front of me. I would've helped but I knew Belly was feeling better already by the little blush on playing on her cheeks.

Anna sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "Does it hurt mommy?",Anna asked her tone saying that she was scared.

"No Anne. Not even a little bit",Belly said with a small smile.

Anna cuddled next to her arm and Aiden hooked his arms around her neck cuddling into her. Well I shouldn't be jealous of my kids but these guys need to know that cuddling her is my responsibility.

Aiden burried his head in Belly's neck and I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart. I love to do that and I thought I was the only one who ever did that. Guess my own son's going to complete me.

I pouted playfully at their little family moment as they completely forgot me. I wasn't jealous but I was in a mood for some fun.

"I can clearly see who's your favorite parent here",I pouted.

The kids giggled and Belly said,"Someone's daddy is jealous."

"No. Someone's husband is jealous",I corrected her.

Belly motioned me to join the group cuddle on the floor which I happily did. No one in the world was more important to me than these three people. They were the three pieces of my heart.

Belly was loaded with ice packs and cookies and then the kids got back to their rooms to get ready. She smacked me on the arm as they left . "What?",I asked rubbing over the spot where she hit me. "You effing pervert. You're jealous of your own kids",she laughed.

"Now now Belly. Do you want our parents to come out and yell at us for swearing?",I joked.

"You're in a good mood."

She tried getting up from the floor as if nothing had happened to her leg. She failed miserably and was about to fall face on the floor when I caught her .

"I don't think I can walk",she stated the fact.

"Good for me",I smirked. I lift her up bridal style and she laughed.

"I hate you",she laughed.

"I love you",I stated the universal truth.

"I hate that I love you",she sang in her angelic voice.

I threw her on the bed and she laughed. "Careful there. Don't wanna break my bones."

"I'll go complete the decorations",I said turning around with a giddy smile on my face.