"All I'ma say is...listen to ya heart."

Signing Jeremiah's and I in sheet, I grabbed two visitors passes placing one on my jacket and handing the other to him before heading down the hall

"Ya needa stop bringing that man flowers, finna cuss all us out when he wakes up. Having his room looking like a damn funeral home." Jeremiah attempted to lighten up the mood nodding towards flowers I picked up from the gift shop, I sucked my teeth smiling as I leaned down smelling them.

"Just because you don't like them doesn't mean he won't." I mumbled rolling my eyes towards him as he twisted the knob to Antonio's room door opening it, allowing me to step in first. "Look at how poppin I got his room, you have yet to-...Briana?"

Shooting up in her chair rubbing her eyes, she blinked a few times looking towards Jeremiah and I before quickly standing up looking from Antonio to us

Quietly walking over to the table beside his hospital bed placing the flowers down, I was saddened to see he was in the same condition since I'd last been here.

"My bad yall a bitch was knocked. Momma Sonia was supposed to visit today but she got caught up with something, so I just stopped by for her and decided to wait till someone else came. And here yall are so...bye." Briana explained while packing up her things, standing up she looked towards Jeremiah who had yet to say anything to her, before smiling towards me.

I was glad to see Antonio had us to check up on him, but seeing Briana here definitely caught me by surprise. Of course we all come together no matter the situation but, I ain't know they were that close.

"Caught up with something huh?" Jeremiah mumbled giving Briana a head nod before making his way over to Antonio's side pulling up a chair sitting down, while Briana made her way over quickly hugging me.

Even though the tension was thick as hell in the room, I decided against questioning it at the moment mainly because the condition Antonio was in required a quiet room at all times.

"Lemme walk you out sis, J I'll be right back." Following Briana out the door making our way over to the elevator, she clicked the button looking down at her feet avoiding eye contract causing clear my throat. "You wanna tell me when you and Toni got so close or why shit was so awkward between you and Jeremiah? Your choice."