chapter 2

The buzz from the alarm shrieked through my ears as i jumped up in shock. i slammed my hand against the alarm and the shrill silence that followed was peaceful. 7:00am. after twisting and turning and yawning in my bed, i got up then stumbled upon many suitcases that were placed inside my bedroom.

i actually thought that last night was some sort of a hellish nightmare but it turned out to be real!

Shit.

i wasnt prepared to go through yesterday again so after i had got dressed and had a shower i went downstairs and headed straight for the door.

"Goodmorning Jade, hope you have given more thought into our suggestions on yesterdays conversations" my mother asked calmly. oh hell as if they gave me a choice about going to boarding school. there was no way i was getting out of this one, even with a lot of persuasion and a few tries at puppy eyes.

"mhmm"i said as i walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of fizz before walking out of the back door with success.

***********

I pulled into the parking lot nearing the end of my story about moving to  Amy,  one of my best friends. Most of the time her facial expression didnt change. She was more mortified then I was.

"You cant just leave, youve done nothing wrong! Omg you you just can't..." she growled in frustration.

"Amy I dont have much choice, they are forci..."

"Run away then omds doo something, I'll go mental without you!"

I felt soo annoyed at the moment that I could hardly think straight. I had amazing oppurtunities here and my parents wear taking that away from me and the worse thing of all was I had no way of preventing it from happening. I got out of my jeep and slammed the door shut and Amy followed. She walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug and I welled up in tears. I felt hopeless but I didnt care anymore.

After a minute or so I pulled away and in silence we walked through the double doors and entered the school hall.

**********

By lunchtime everyone had knew about me leaving and evryone came up to me at one point in the day. I was glad to have so much support that I ended up smiling to myself instead of being upset. However there were the popular, pretty and slutty girls who were glad iwould be leaving so then they could finally get back the schools best football player Jason Waltz and keep him to them selves.

To be honest with myself I really didn't mind leaving him. Of course he was hot and all but we hardly ever talked. It was a social awkwaredness rollercoaster between the two of us that maybe he wouldnt even notice I was gone, but deep inside I hoped he would notice...

He was those popular jocks who made girls faint at the sight of him but was too stupid to actually get my name right!