I killed Jack... "On accident"

j.g

It was suppose to end this way. Jack wasn't suppose to die.

But... Everyone dies at one point. Right?

I guess his time was up.

Do you ever love someone very much that your relationship isn't filled with love anymore? It's just control. Jack and I quit loving each other when I accidentally hit him. But I "love" him truly... I started loving him too much that I controlled him. It scared me.

It was an accident! I didn't mean to kill him! it wasn't me!

Let me tell you how I accidentally killed him.

This morning, Jack and I agreed to have a game of basketball.

Jack hit the ball and it went under the car. We decided that Jack went under to get the ball ,but since that didn't work. I had to move the car.

It Seems simple right? You just move the car and get the ball. simple right?

You're wrong. the ball got struck at the end of the car, if I were to move the car some more, it would of popped. and also, I know nothing about cars. I don't like driving.

So I pulled the e brake and went backwards, I heard a "aaahh- ugh" and immediately stopped the car, "

" OH MY GOD! JACK!!" I said, tears streaming down my face. After realizing what I just did.

Jack laid there. Dead. He wasn't moving.

Jack had immediately died.

After about 3 months, I told myself I would be okay. I told everyone what happened and I felt guilty. Luckily, they didn't question me.

Truth is, I've been bullshitting you this whole time. I know how to drive. I know how cars work. I knew what an e brake was. I knew Jack was behind the car.

>>><<<<>>><<<>>><<<<>>>
Thanks for reading :)) this was inspired by 'I killed my younger Brother..... Creepypasta'

QOTD: What are your top ships?

ATQOTD: Larry Stylinson, Jolinsky, and Phan.