Jealous Jack

Edited.
_______________________

j.g

"Why don't you ask Nash to cuddle? You seem to hang out with him more then your own boyfriend." I snapped at JJ.

"What are you talking about? He's just a friend Jack. Nash and I  known each other since pre-k." JJ said, looking down.

"Well, it doesn't seem like it! All you ever talk about is Nash! Nash and I did this! Nash and I did that! Nash and I went to see a movie! Might as well date him. You're such a wh-" I began and was cut off by JJ.

"Enough already! Jack, I'm sorry, okay? I won't bring up Nash anymore." JJ snapped.

"You know what? sorry isn't good enough. I'm going to make you scream my name tonight. You'll see who you belong to." I said pulling JJ close to me.

third person <

Jack kissed JJ passionately, Jack beginning to softly stroke JJ's dick, this earning a moan from JJ.

Jack broke the kiss by carrying JJ to the sofa.

Jack sat down and JJ started to straddling him.

"Mmm" Gilinsky moaned breaking the kiss, throwing his head back, letting
out another low moan.

JJ took the opportunity and started kissing his neck, searching for Jack's sweet spot .

Jack moaned letting Johnson know he found it.

Jack slowly started pumping Johnson.

"J-Jack.... Quit teasing.." Johnson whined.

"Who do you belong to?" Jack said slowing down his hand.

"Oh God... Mm.. You.. J-Jack" Johnson said, whimpering.

"Mm? What was that? I couldn't hear you." Jack teased stoping completely.

"Jaccckkkkkk....." Johnson said whining.

Jack chuckled and starting undoing Johnson's pants.

"you're so beautiful, you knew that?" Jack said, biting his lips when Johnson dick sprang up after Jack took off his boxers.

Johnson started smirking and said "you want to help me with that?"

Jack growled (A/n he's not a dog, I swear😂😂 anyway back to gay sex) undoing his own pants and boxer, along with taking off his shirt.

Johnson took of his shirt as well.

Jack leveled with Johson so their dicks are slowly rubbing against each other.

"Oooo.. Mmm... JJ." Jack moaned.

Johnson was just a moaning mess.

Jack went down on Johnson and was about to kiss the top of Johnson's dick when Johnson's phone rang.

"fuck." Gilinsky said, grabbing Johnson's phone and looked at the caller ID, 'Not my weed buddy (Nash)'

"Fucking Nash." Jack said, accepting the call, putting it on speaker and handing it to Johnson.

yes, Jack hated Nash, but what if it was an emergency?

"H-Hello?" Johnson said, Johnson not trusting his voice to speak.

Jack decide to play with JJ and started to kitty lick JJ's tip.

"I had an ideas for my next YouTube video, you and I can-" Nash was cut off my Johnson moaning, loudly. 😏

"I'm guessing your a bit busy. Tell Jack I said hi." Nash said laughing. Nash was about to say something, but Johnson put down the phone and placed his hands on Gilinsky's head.

"Jack!" JJ said, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

j.g

"On your hands and knees. Now." I said going to get the lube.

"Tell me when to stop okay?" I said, as I entered JJ.

JJ faces scrunched in pain. "Ow!" He cried.

I immediately stopped. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, worried.

"N-No just stay there for a bit." JJ said, biting his lip

"Move." Johnson said.

I started thrusting into him.

"Oh JJ why are you so tight?!" I moaned.

"Maybe because your too big." Johnson said, barley finishing the sentence.

I speed up and Johnson was moaning, no screaming in pleasure.

"OHH MY GODD... YEA.. RIGHT THERE.. MMMM.." Johnson screamed/ moaned.

"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?!" I yelled, pushing Johnson into the mattress deeper.

"YOU!! UGHF" JJ moaned/ screamed

"LOUDER!!" I said, picking up speed.

"YOU!! JACK GILINSKY. I BELONG TO YOU!!" JJ screamed

I started to thrust faster and harder the room filled with the sound of skin hitting each other. And JJ's loud screams and moan.

I hit JJ's "special spot" and his mouth made an 'O' shape.

"JJ!! I'm close" I said, started to slow down a bit.

JJ came, his sperm hitting his chest and the bed sheets. I came shortly after.

"Next time, I'll torture you by using the cock ring. You hear? You're mine." I said, giving JJ a kiss in the forehead.

"Um.... Guys? I'm still here you know." Nash said, his voice coming out of the phone.

~~~><~~~~~~><~~~~~~><~~~
You're welcome. :)) 😂😂

QOTD: Do you like Pewdiepie?

A: umm yesssssss bitch yessss!!

Brofist? 👊

Brofist. 👊