Chapter Nine

Beyoncé Knowles
October 17
Houston Texas

I woke up in Robyn's arms, yawning loud.

"Damn bitch. Lion ass roar."

I sucked my teeth as she changed channels on the TV. To the naked eye, Robyn and I looked like we were in a relationship but that was simply not the case. Robyn was my best friend ever since I moved to Cali. She was a real ride or die as everyone could see.

"You're a hater."

"You know Yvonne's in the hospital."

I chuckled, shaking my hand. "Hell yeah, I was so tired of her fuckin' mouth man."

"She deserves another one. That's what I came here for. You was stressed out and I knew you couldn't put your hands on her so here I am. Captain Save A Hoe."

"Who's the hoe?"

"You." She rolled out of the bed, going to the bathroom. When she came back, she grabbed my hand, putting ointment on it then wrapping it. It was really fucked up. I was surprised that nothing was broken.

"Thank you."

"I'm always somebody's mother." She rolled her eyes. Haji and Solange walked in the room and Solange was rubbing her eyes.

I didn't fuck with Haji anymore either. I knew he knew something about everything that happened. He sitting around with his stupid ass lips smirked up, tryna be fucking funny. I'll show his ass funny.

Solange jumped in the bed with me, showing me something on her phone. "I can leave with you?" She asked me out of nowhere.

I intended on taking Solange with me. Period. No one was going to stop that. I never gave up my rights to my daughter, I was just young and not even in the right mind so I left. I had and have a lot of healing to do and I didn't want Solange to hate me for worrying about me.

"Yeah baby." I put my hand on her head, continuing to watch shit on her phone. "Who's that?"

"Bey, I don't know." She laughed.

"So why do you have them on social media if you don't know them?"

"Because they're funny Bey."

I never understood that. If you gon' have somebody on social media and wanna see them or what they're up to damnnear every single day, why don't you know them?

"He getting out of the hospital right now." Solange said, I saw the notification come up on her phone. He had just texted her telling her he missed her.

That shit was making me sick to my stomach.

"Haji get out of my room." He was about to say something but he changed his mind and left. I looked at Robyn, nudging my head to the door for her too. She left behind him.

I sat up and Solange could see the look on my face. She sat up too, causing me to get out of the bed.

"What?"

"Did he touch you? In any way you didn't like?"

I swear to God if she says yes, I'm putting his ass in the hospital again.

The moment she started to hesitate, I knew. What the fuck is wrong with him?!

Robyn saw me burst of the room and grabbed me by my hips. "Wassup? What's going on?"

"He touched her Robyn. Imma kill him."

"Wait 'til he get here."

"No!"

"Yes." She spoke gently into my ear. "Think about it. There's police at the hospital and they not gon' call the police on you. If they do, you tellin' and everybody going to jail. You getting out, they not. Not for a long time. Play it smart baby."

I closed my eyes, nodding my head. She wasn't wrong. But I was still pissed. As soon as he walks through that door, I'm knocking that nigga out. This whole entire family had me fucked up. I didn't need shit from them but my daughter. And I was taking her with me. Yeah I had to heal but I don't need nobody else to do it with me, besides my daughter.

"Okay."

I went back in the room and Solange looked at me. She looked like she was tearing up.

"It's okay baby." I held her head, holding her close.

This is not how I wanted for me or my daughter. I shouldn't have left her here. That was my fault.

I heard the door open and I let her go immediately, running. I was so fast, Robyn couldn't even grab me.

As soon as he stepped foot through the door, I was throwing punches. I was so tired of him. He felt like he owned everything, like he could put his hands on everybody and I was tired of that shit. Now me and my daughter have to heal over the same nigga. Nah.

"Put your hands on another one!" I didn't say anything else but I was whooping his ass.

I knew everybody in the house was watching me but this time, everybody knew not to touch me. Not right now.

When it got to be too much and I felt my hands go numb, Robyn grabbed me.

"Damn Bey the man just got out the hospital." RJ laughed.

"I don't give a fuck."

Robyn put me down.

"Man if you ever touch ANYBODY again, I'm coming back here and imma be in jail for fuckin' murder. On my soul."

"Beyoncé calm down." Haji said.

"Boy fuck you!" I yelled at him. "You knew all about this shit and you ain't say nothing! You just as bad as they are, weird ass nigga."

"Who said I knew something?" He put his hand on his hip.

"Bitch you knew something, don't make me whoop yo ass too."

Robyn stood in front of me. "Chill out Beyoncé."

"No Robyn, I'm done with this bullshit. Y'all tryna make me feel bad for all this shit when at the end of the day, I don't have shit to feel bad for. You, Tina, Matthew, and Yvonne deserve to rot in hell. I bet Yvonne fucking his ass too! Just a bunch of sick ass bitches. Can't believe I grew up in this shit."

I was going off! When I say I was tired, I was tiredddd. I didn't deserve any of this shit and neither did Solange.

I wasn't about to be around them for longer than I needed to. I was going to take my daughter and we were going to be out.
__________________________